Chicken Curry Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken curry soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Curry Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Curry Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken curry soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Soup:
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breast diced.
- Get 4 of red chilis.
- Get 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 of large stump of ginger.
- Make ready 1/2 of small jar of red curry paste.
- Get 1 of bell pepper (red).
- Take 1 of bell pepper (green).
- Make ready 1 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of green beans.
- Take 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 2 cans of coconut milk or cream.
- Get 3 tbs. of coconut oil.
- Get 1 of lime, juiced.
- Take 1 bundle of cilantro.
- Take 1 of large white onion.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Soup:
- Dice onion, ginger, jalapeño, and chili peppers (remove seeds for a more mild flavor). Cook in coconut oil for about 4 minutes..
- Add diced chicken and curry paste. Cook for 5-10 minuets..
- Add greenbeans, broccoli, and bell peppers. Cook for 3-5 minuets..
- Add coconut milk and heavy whipping cream and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Add lime juice and cilantro before serving. Salt and pepper to taste..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken curry soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!