Chicken Enchilada Soup. Our Chicken Recipes are Guaranteed to Make You and Your Family Smile. Combine chicken breasts, black beans, chicken stock, corn, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, garlic, salt, and cumin in a multi-functional pressure cooker. Stir cream of chicken soup, corn beans, and tomatoes into cooking liquid.
Use mild green chiles if they suit your taste, or try a spicier variety to give the soup more kick. —Cristin Fischer, Bellevue, Nebraska. In large soup pot, sauté onion and green pepper in oil over medium-high. Add all other ingredients and mix until well blended.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken enchilada soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Enchilada Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Enchilada Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Our Chicken Recipes are Guaranteed to Make You and Your Family Smile. Combine chicken breasts, black beans, chicken stock, corn, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, garlic, salt, and cumin in a multi-functional pressure cooker. Stir cream of chicken soup, corn beans, and tomatoes into cooking liquid.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken enchilada soup using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Take of Soup Base.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Picked Pepper.
- Make ready 1 large of Hot pepper.
- Make ready 2 can of black beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of corn.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of Cream of mushroom.
- Get 1/4 cup of Roasted garlic.
- Make ready 5 cup of Chicken stock.
- Get 1 quart of heavy cream.
- Take 1 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Get 4 clove of garlic (mince).
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken.
- Get of Spices / Herb.
- Get 2 tbsp of cayenne.
- Get 3 tbsp of basil.
- Take 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 of sea salt (to taste).
- Make ready 1 of white pepper (to taste).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Get 1 of handful tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 of handful Monterey Jack cheese.
How to Make Chicken Enchilada Soup in an Instant Pot. Sauté the aromatics: On sauté mode, heat the olive oil. Add in the onion and garlic and sauté until translucent in color. Sauté the sauce, tomatoes, and spices: Add in the enchilada sauce, fire roasted tomatoes, spices, and salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Prep soup ingredients: small dice pepper, tomato, picked peper, onion. Cut chicken into small bite sized pieces..
- Saute chicken cuts in olive oil, season with cayenne and chilli powder, till lightly browned and juices have seeped into pan. Deglaze with wine..
- Remove chicken from pan. Add the rest of your ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Enough heat to have a light boil. Add in chicken and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Serve and garnish with cheese and tortilla chips.
Place chicken breasts in the pot along with cumin, chicken broth, and enchilada sauce. Remove chicken from pot and place on a cutting board. Add corn, black beans, and salsa to the soup. Chop or shred the chicken breasts and place back into the pot. I basically took my traditional chicken enchilada recipe, modified it and added some black beans, corn and chicken broth.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken enchilada soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!