Sweet Corn Chicken Soup. Strain the stock and discard the leeks, carrots, ginger, and cheesecloth sachet. Return the stock to medium heat. Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is a very famous Indo Chinese dish that is extremely popular here in Southern Asia.
Heat oil in a heavy bottomed vessel, add spring onion whites and ginger and saute for a mt. Add the shredded chicken and saute for a mt. Add cream style sweet corn and chicken stock or water and bring to a boil.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet corn chicken soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Strain the stock and discard the leeks, carrots, ginger, and cheesecloth sachet. Return the stock to medium heat. Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is a very famous Indo Chinese dish that is extremely popular here in Southern Asia.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet corn chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Corn Chicken Soup:
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger (finely minced).
- Get 1 lb of Chicken (shredded).
- Get 2 tbsp of Spring onions.
- Get 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet corn.
- Take 5 cup of Chicken stock.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt to taste.
- Get 1 tsp of White pepper powder.
- Get 1 of Egg white.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Spring onion greens.
Reduce flame and cook on low flame for a mt. Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is a delicious Indo-Chinese soup dish. A simple and amazing recipe, this is a heartwarming soup that can be made at home with least effort. Loaded with veggies & chunks of chicken, this is a perfect soup to start your meal or can be served warm as a comfort food.
Instructions to make Sweet Corn Chicken Soup:
- Chop ginger, green onions, white onions. Slice frozen chicken tenders thinly..
- Heat oil in a deep vessel. Add spring onion whites and ginger and sauté for a minute..
- Add shredded chicken and sauté for a minute until the surface of the chicken pieces turns white..
- Add sweet corn and chicken stock and bring to a boil. Reduce flame and cook on low flame for a minute..
- Mix the cornflour in 4 tbsps of hot water and set aside..
- Add the cornflour mix and stir until the soup thickens on low to medium flame. Slowly add the beaten egg and continuously and gently stir in one direction only..
- Garnish with spring green onion and season with pepper..
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is a light and creamy soup made with creamed sweet corn, chicken stock and egg drop. It is one of the simplest soup recipes that one can make at home. Chinese chicken and sweet corn soup is one of the most sort after soups for most of us in restaurants. Use a fork to whisk the eggs in a small bowl. Gradually pour the egg into the soup, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sweet corn chicken soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!