Chicken Tortilla Soup. Stir in chili powder, oregano, tomatoes, broth, and water. Stir in corn, hominy, chiles, beans, cilantro, and chicken. Ladle soup into individual serving bowls, and top with crushed tortilla chips, avocado slices, cheese, and chopped green onion.
Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl until smooth; gradually stir into soup. Add all the rest of the ingredients to the large pot and bring to a boil. Serve, topped with crushed tortilla chips if desired.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken tortilla soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stir in chili powder, oregano, tomatoes, broth, and water. Stir in corn, hominy, chiles, beans, cilantro, and chicken. Ladle soup into individual serving bowls, and top with crushed tortilla chips, avocado slices, cheese, and chopped green onion.
Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Tortilla Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken tortilla soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Make ready 1 large of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes with habanero.
- Make ready 1 can of green chiles.
- Get 1 can of black beans.
- Make ready 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 each of sliced avocado.
- Make ready 1 of shredded jack and cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of tortilla strips.
Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet. Use two forks to shred chicken. Add onions, red pepper, green pepper, and minced garlic. Stir and begin cooking, then add the rest of the spice mix.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- boil chicken breast for 30 minutes and shred chicken with a fork.
- heat up chicken broth.
- strain canned corn, beans, green chilis and tomatoes and add to chicken broth.
- add spices in order one by one, tasting each time..
- add shredded chicken and let everything simmer for about ten minutes..
- add avocado, cheese and tortilla strips as toppings after serving.
In a large saucepan, heat remaining oil. Fry tortilla strips until crisp and browned; remove with a slotted spoon. In the same pan, cook the zucchini, carrot. Serve soup topped with tortilla crisps, avocado, sour cream, cilantro, and lime. Simmer the soup: Add the broth, tomatoes, and salt.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken tortilla soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!