Spicy Sotanghon Chicken Soup with Malunggay. Great recipe for Spicy Sotanghon Chicken Soup with Malunggay. If eating with kids omit the sili and enjoy this delicious dish. How to Cook Chicken Sotanghon Soup with Malunggay and Sayote.
Heat oil in a pot over medium heat. Cook sliced chicken breast until meat turns white. This soup dish is simple and easy to prepared.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy sotanghon chicken soup with malunggay. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Spicy Sotanghon Chicken Soup with Malunggay. If eating with kids omit the sili and enjoy this delicious dish. How to Cook Chicken Sotanghon Soup with Malunggay and Sayote.
Spicy Sotanghon Chicken Soup with Malunggay is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spicy Sotanghon Chicken Soup with Malunggay is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy sotanghon chicken soup with malunggay using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Sotanghon Chicken Soup with Malunggay:
- Take 1 of kilo chicken cut into serving pieces.
- Prepare 2-3 stalks of lemongrass chopped.
- Prepare 1 piece of red onion sliced.
- Make ready 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of thumbs ginger.
- Make ready 1 piece of Knorr Chicken Cube.
- Prepare 1 cup of Malunggay.
- Make ready 2 pieces of siling labuyo.
- Make ready 2 ounces of sotanghon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of patis.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onions sliced.
- Take 4 cups of water.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
Like the usual tinolang manok, the chicken sauteed in ginger, garlic and onion until brown then simmered and cooked in rice washing until tender with chayote, chili leaves and sotanghon noodles. Combine garlic, onion, ginger, lemongrass, and chili. Crush the ingredients using a mortar and pestle tool or a food processor. Heat oil in a cooking pot.
Steps to make Spicy Sotanghon Chicken Soup with Malunggay:
- Combine garlic, onion, ginger and lemongrass. Crush the ingredients using a mortar and pestle tool or a food processor. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a cooking pot. Saute the crushed ingredients for 1 minute..
- Add chicken. Saute until outer part turns light brown..
- Pour-in water. Add Knorr Chicken Cube, chili. Cover the pot. Continue cooking using low to medium heat for 20 minutes..
- Add sotanghon and malunggay leaves. Cook for 3 minutes..
- Add green onions and season with patis and ground white pepper..
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve..
Saute until outer part turns light brown. The taste and texture of beef just goes extremely well with several Filipino soups and stews, such as beef mami. This Spicy Beef Noodle Soup recipe makes the most of this combination, while packing an extra punch. Just like the Spicy Chicken Sotanghon Soup, it makes the most of dried Thai chili. Chicken Sotanghon Soup is the ultimate cold-weather comfort food!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy sotanghon chicken soup with malunggay recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!