Spicy Chicken Drumstick or Masala Tangdi. Get inspired by our latest recipes. Get just the right utensils for the job. Free UK delivery on eligible orders Spicy Chicken Drumstick or Masala Tangdi Recipe.
They're nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Chicken Drumstick or Masala Tangdi is something that I have loved my entire life. Chicken Tangdi Masala Recipe I SPICY CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS MASALA I Chicken Drumsticks Curry Chicken Tangdi Masala is an easy and delicious chicken recipe which.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy chicken drumstick or masala tangdi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Get inspired by our latest recipes. Get just the right utensils for the job. Free UK delivery on eligible orders Spicy Chicken Drumstick or Masala Tangdi Recipe.
Spicy Chicken Drumstick or Masala Tangdi is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Chicken Drumstick or Masala Tangdi is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy chicken drumstick or masala tangdi using 25 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Drumstick or Masala Tangdi:
- Make ready 4 of chicken leg pcs,.
- Make ready of Marination.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste,.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger paste,.
- Make ready to taste of salt ,.
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp of dahi.
- Take 4 tbsp of mustard oil,.
- Get as required of whole garam masala..
- Take 1 of tejpatta,.
- Make ready 1 of Bari Elaichi,.
- Take 2 of choti Elaichi,.
- Make ready 4-5 of laung,.
- Prepare 6-7 of kali mirch sabit,.
- Prepare 1 pc of dalchini,.
- Prepare 3 of med sized onion chopped finely,.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste,.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ginger paste,.
- Get 1/2 tsp of haldi powder,.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dhania powder,.
- Prepare to taste, of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh tomato purée,.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut milk,.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of fresh cream,.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder,.
First grease the grill rack of the oven with butter or oil, then place the marinated drumstick on it. This chicken tangri kebab recipe has chicken legs marinated in a flavorsome paste and then grilled on the tandoor to give out chicken wings that are penetrated deep with masala and garnished with fresh lime over the top. Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks is a favourite dish of all age groups. Some like it spicy or some prefer mildly spices.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Drumstick or Masala Tangdi:
- Take a mixing bowl, add chicken & all the given ingredients of marination..
- Mix it well, keep it in the fridge for 3-4 hours..
- Take a wok, add oil, heat it. Add whole garam masala, sauté it for a while..
- Now add onion, stir fry it till light brown. Add ginger garlic paste, also add lil water, sauté it for a while..
- Add haldi, dhania & red chilli powder, mix it well. Add lil water to avoid burning. Stir fry it until oil has oozed out..
- Add salt & fresh tomato purée, give a stir..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it till oil separates..
- Open the lid, add garam masala powder, give a stir..
- Increase the flame, add marinated chicken legs, stir it..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it till chicken is almost cooked..
- Open the lid, add coconut milk & fresh cream, Increase the flame, stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame now, sprinkle some water, cover it again..
- Give a dum for 5-7 minutes..
- Switch off the flame, open the lid after a while..
- Take out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped dhania patta..
- This can be had as a snack or in main course..
The taste that emanates from this exquisite Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks dish is the outcome of what goes in making its yoghurt based marinade. You can play around with its spices to suit your palate. A marinade of garlic, ginger, garam masala, turmeric and chilli gives chicken drumsticks a dose of sub-continental spice in Alfred Prasad's tangdi kabab recipe. Making incisions in the drumsticks will help to permeate the marinade deep into the flesh and allow the chicken to cook quickly and evenly. Tangdi kabab are a popular restaurant style appetizer made with chicken drumsticks, spices, curd and most often cream.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy chicken drumstick or masala tangdi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!