Chicken Lung Fung Soup. Add soya sauce, pepper and mix well. Now mix Corn flour with water together and add to the pot. Add the egg (beaten), coriander leaves and give it a stir.
Lung Fung Soup prepared with shredded chicken and egg is a juicy and tasty combo very much preferred during rainy and winter season. Lung Fung Soup is a nutritious dish very rich in vital nutrients required for body. Lung Fung Soup can be easily prepared at home and requires very minimal ingredients.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken lung fung soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Add soya sauce, pepper and mix well. Now mix Corn flour with water together and add to the pot. Add the egg (beaten), coriander leaves and give it a stir.
Chicken Lung Fung Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Lung Fung Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken lung fung soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lung Fung Soup:
- Make ready 1 Cup of Minced/Shredded Chicken.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil/Sesame Oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger Finely Chopped/Pounded.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic cloves Finely Chopped/Pounded.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green Chillies Finely Chopped/Pounded.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dark/Light Soya Sauce.
- Take as needed of Water.
- Get 1 tsp of Black Peppercorns Freshly Cracked.
- Get 2 of Egg Whites.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water or Chicken Stock (preferably)- I’ve used the Stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Freshly Chopped Coriander leaves.
Lung Fung Soup prepared with is minced chicken with egg White and sauce mixture. a juicy and tasty combo very much preferred during the winter season. Lung Fung Soup is a nutritious dish very rich in vital nutrients required for the body. Lung Fung Soup can be easily made at home and requires very few ingredients. Use the remaining cornflour to make corn-starch solution.
Instructions to make Chicken Lung Fung Soup:
- First up Wash & Clean the Chicken & Pressure cook it with 2-3 Whistles & if using the minced chicken- Simply need be cooked directly in the Soup- Set aside.
- Heat up a frying pan over the medium-high flame Add in the oil & then, the pounded 3G mixture (Ginger, Garlic & Green Chillies), sauté until the raw smell goes off.
- Add in the chicken at this point- If the chicken has been pressure cooked, use its shreds & discard the bones (if any).continue sautéing for about a couple of minutes time.
- Time to add in the chicken stock/water & mix everything well together until nicely combined Add in the salt (go easy with it since we need to use soy sauce that has salt content in it, too).
- Add in the soy sauce (any), some freshly cracked black peppers & give it all a really good mix & allow it to cook for another 2-3 mins time, add in the Cornflour slurry at this point while stirring continuously to avoid any lumps in it, reduce the flame to low-medium now.
- Allow it to cook for another 2-3 mins time & In the meanwhile, whisk 2 eggs/whites together until nicely frothy & mix well into the soup, through a strainer when it’s still boiling- Quickly, mix everything well together until nicely combined & all are well incorporated.
- Turn off the flame and garnish it with freshly chopped coriander leaves & some more black peppers & a few sprinkles of lemon grass (if readily available)- Optional though it is..
- Without any further ado: Serve it absolutely piping hot before having your choicest main course. Serves literally well as a very good, nutritious & filling appetiser on a chilli/wintry evening- in the Supper.
Heat chicken stock in a wok. Scald the chicken and shrimps till cooked. Bring the stock to a boil and add the vegetables, bamboo shoot and mushrooms (in the order written in ingredients). Lung Fung soup, also referred to as Dragon's soup and Dragon phoenix soup is a thick seafood or gou rou soup made with lemon, chili peppers, chicken, and Chinese vegetables. Read recipe >>. din tai fung (sydney, australia) I've talked for ages (almost two years!!) about starting my Eating Down Under Series, which would highlight the three.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken lung fung soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!