Lefse with chicken vegetable soup. Add the cream-style corn, chicken stock, milk, thyme, garlic powder, dill and chicken, then stir to mix all ingredients thoroughly. Bring water to a boil, and let the potatoes boil until soft. Chicken vegetable soup pairs well with most soup sides like breadsticks, salads and sandwiches.
Bring soup back to a boil. Stir flour into the potato mixture. Pull off pieces of the dough and form into walnut size balls.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lefse with chicken vegetable soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add the cream-style corn, chicken stock, milk, thyme, garlic powder, dill and chicken, then stir to mix all ingredients thoroughly. Bring water to a boil, and let the potatoes boil until soft. Chicken vegetable soup pairs well with most soup sides like breadsticks, salads and sandwiches.
Lefse with chicken vegetable soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lefse with chicken vegetable soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lefse with chicken vegetable soup using 33 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lefse with chicken vegetable soup:
- Get 1 cup of mashed potatoe.
- Take 1/1 of /2 cup flour.
- Get 1/2 of tspn baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 of tspn salt.
- Take 1/2 of tspn sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of chopped parsely(optional).
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Make ready of For the soup.
- Get 2 of big potatoes diced.
- Take 10 of scotch bonnet blended.
- Get 2 of big sized tattashe(tattasai) blended.
- Take 1 of small garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 4 of medium tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 10 of small cuts chicken parts fried.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of oil.
- Make ready 1 of big onion sliced.
- Make ready 2 of and half cups water.
- Take 1/2 of tspn black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of tspn cumin.
- Take 1/2 of tspn coriander.
- Make ready 1/2 of tspn ginger.
- Make ready 1/2 of tspn curry.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn white pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of tspn paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn rosemary flakes.
- Make ready of fresh parsely.
- Get 1 sachet of onga classic(red).
- Make ready 1 of green bell pepper.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbspn of corn flour +2 tbspn water.
- Get 8 of seasoning cubes.
Cheesy Chicken & Vegetable Soup Leesh and Lu's Recipe Box. Place the lefse on a damp towel to cool slightly and then cover with a damp towel until ready to serve. Stir in the chicken, tomatoes, salt and pepper; heat through. In a large pot, bring broth to a boil over high.
Steps to make Lefse with chicken vegetable soup:
- Here are wat you need to make the lefse,start by adding in all the dry ingredients,then the butter and mix well.
- After then add the mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Then add your 1/4 cup water,chopped parsely and mix to form a dough.
- Lightly knead the dough for atslt 1min and cover with a film or damp cloth,and allow it to rest for 15mins,after 15min it will become more soft dough.
- Cut to your desired ball size i cut mine very small,and do as show be sure to use alot of flour as it will prevent it from sticking.
- Grease pan with butter on medium,and place your flat rolled bread,by greasing in and out of it with butter like shown.
- Repeat till are are done,by placing them in a food flask or foil paper to keep their moisture so they dont dry up and alhamdulillah we have our lefse,it can be eaten alone with butter or any spread of choice or with tea or juice or even use as a wrap to your favourite filling..
- Now the soup,here are all you need(pls cumin and coriander are important part of this soup) in a NON STICK POT add your oil and onion saute for 15-20 sec then add your tomatoes and garlic stir well,and cover the pot with lid and allow it to cook for goo 5 mins(pls 5 min the tomatoe will become soft and start to even melt).
- Then open and add in your potatoes reduce heat to medium low and cook it for another 5 mins, the time given is very very important pls.
- By then the tomatoes some will fully melt and your potatoes will start to ger soft abit,add your blended pepper mix,and mix all together cover pot again and allow it to be for 3-4min by constant stiring..
- Then open and add your fried chicken,spice mix,and mix all together.
- Add 2 cups and half of water,stir.
- Then add your seasonings and cover this allow it to cook for good 7-8mins the water will reduce and untill the potatoes are cooked completely,taste to ensure all is okay.
- Then add the remaining onion and sliced bell peppers,stir.
- Add in your cornflour and stir,the soup will begin to thicken a bit,then lastly add parsely and turned off heat.
- And you are good to go,the soup goes with almost everything,pasta,rice,breads or anything.
- And tanaaaa here you have it..
- Please note the soup takes atlst abt 25min to finish completely, the first step of cooking the tomatoes along with onion and garlic is very important. And the heat is on medium low,untill u add water that is wen u make it to high..
This chicken vegetable soup is full of shredded chicken, vegetables and potatoes, all in a savory tomato broth. An easy and healthy dinner option that the whole family will love! Soup is my kids' favorite way to eat their veggies, and this chicken vegetable soup is a colorful mix of nutritious ingredients that happen to taste amazing together. In a stock pot, saute green peppers and onions in oil until tender. This slow cooker chicken soup recipe is loaded with vegetables and is healthy, low calorie.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lefse with chicken vegetable soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!