Spicy Avocado Chicken Salad "Cocktail". Cut your avocado in half and remove the pit and slice. Divide the Southwest Salad between two bowls and add about half a sliced chicken breast in each bowl and half an avocado. In a large bowl combine chicken with the mashed avocado, mix until the chicken is coated.
Top with avocado, strawberries, bleu cheese and sliced chicken. Assemble: Layer the salad greens, black beans, corn, peppers, jalapeno, scallions, cherry tomatoes and fresh cilantro in a large bowl. Toss: Add the creamy avocado dressing and toss to combine and ensure that all ingredients are coated with the dressing.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy avocado chicken salad "cocktail". One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Avocado Chicken Salad "Cocktail" is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Avocado Chicken Salad "Cocktail" is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Cut your avocado in half and remove the pit and slice. Divide the Southwest Salad between two bowls and add about half a sliced chicken breast in each bowl and half an avocado. In a large bowl combine chicken with the mashed avocado, mix until the chicken is coated.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spicy avocado chicken salad "cocktail" using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Avocado Chicken Salad "Cocktail":
- Get 2 of avacados sliced 1/4 inche thick.
- Take 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 cup of cubed cooked chicken.
- Take 1/2 stalk of celery minced.
- Take 1 tsp of minced onion.
- Make ready 1 of chopped tomato and sliced jalepeno for garnish.
- Get 6 of cockail or wine glasses for serving.
- Take 1 small of seeded minced fresh jalepeno pepper.
- Get 1 cup of shreaded lettece for bottom of glass.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of chili powder for sprinkling the avacado.
Cube the chicken: Cut the cooked and rested chicken into small cubes and place on top of the salad. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic powder and salt and mix very well. Transfer into a storage container with a lid and refrigerate for about an hour to cool down.
Steps to make Spicy Avocado Chicken Salad "Cocktail":
- combine mayonnaise and lemon juice with salt and pepper to taste and mix wel.
- combine chicken, celery, onion, minced jalepeno.
- fold mayonnaise mixture into chicken to combine.
- TO ASSEMBLE.
- sprinkle avacado slices with chili powder.
- put shredded lettece in bottom of coctail glass.
- line sides of glass with avacado slices.
- put a scoop of chicken salad in the middle making sure the avacado slices show over the rim of the glass.
- garnish with chopped tomato and thin slices of jalepeno.
Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. To a small bowl add garlic powder, smoked paprika, cumin, dry cilantro, ancho chili powder, black pepper and sea salt. Add spice rub to both sides of the chicken breast and rub into the chicken. Place the chicken into a medium sized baking pan. Drizzle chicken with oil (I use either avocado or olive) and then salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy avocado chicken salad "cocktail" recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!