Asian chicken salad. This is a crunchy, wonderfully satisfying salad that is fabulous with grilled chicken, leftover from yesterday 's barbecue. The dressing is sweet and sour, mingling brown sugar with soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Fried rice noodles add the crunch.
In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. In a large salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add dressing and toss to coat. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, asian chicken salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This is a crunchy, wonderfully satisfying salad that is fabulous with grilled chicken, leftover from yesterday 's barbecue. The dressing is sweet and sour, mingling brown sugar with soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Fried rice noodles add the crunch.
Asian chicken salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Asian chicken salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have asian chicken salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian chicken salad:
- Take 1 head of Napa cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Get 2 packages of ramen noodles, broken into bite-size pcs..
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded, cooked chicken.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Get 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Get 1 of pc. ginger root, grated.
- Prepare 6 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/4 cup of peanuts, toasted.
- Take 1 of leaves from 1 bunch fresh basil, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of leaves from half bunch fresh cilantro, sliced.
- Get 1 of leaves from 1 bunch fresh mint, sliced.
Remove from the oven, and allow to cool. Pour the reserved dressing overtop and toss to coat. Asian chicken salad is a great way to use up leftover chicken! The chicken in this dish can be served cold as a chilled salad for warm summer months or add chicken hot off the grill!
Steps to make Asian chicken salad:
- mix together cabbage, noodles, and chicken in a lg. bowl.
- in a sm. bowl or jar, mix hoisin sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and green onions. Pour over cabbage mix and toss well to coat all the ingredients. You can do this a few hrs. ahead so that the seasoned sauce will moisten the dry noodles..
- just before serving, sprinkle salad with peanuts and some basil, cilantro, and mint..
Using cabbage instead of lettuce in this salad means it keeps well, so go ahead and make it ahead of time. Keep the dressing separate and keep it in the fridge. The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing and crunchy noodles. It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish! Made with cabbage, carrots, green onions and chicken, finished with sesame seeds, this is terrific for packed lunches as it keeps well for days!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food asian chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!