Chicken Pizza Melts with Salad and Garlic Bread. Prepare garlic bread according to package directions. When garlic bread is done, turn oven off and preheat broiler. Chicken alfredo or any pasta with garlic bread seem to go hand and hand.
Cut bread in half lengthwise, then in half widthwise. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheeses, garlic and Italian seasoning; spread over bread. Cut into smaller pieces if desired.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken pizza melts with salad and garlic bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prepare garlic bread according to package directions. When garlic bread is done, turn oven off and preheat broiler. Chicken alfredo or any pasta with garlic bread seem to go hand and hand.
Chicken Pizza Melts with Salad and Garlic Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Pizza Melts with Salad and Garlic Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken pizza melts with salad and garlic bread using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pizza Melts with Salad and Garlic Bread:
- Get 2 of small shallots.
- Prepare 250 g of mozzarella.
- Get 50 g of salad mix.
- Get 15 ml of white wine vinegar.
- Get 30 ml of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of small cucumber.
- Prepare 125 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Make ready 5 g of fresh basil.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- Get 64 g of tomato puree.
- Get 2 of garlic baguettes, frozen.
- Get 2 tbsp of cold water.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready of salt and pepper, to season.
Then slice fresh mozzarella and place in and around toppings. While pizza is baking, in a bowl whisk together mayo and chipotle pepper seasoning. Place hoagie roll halves on a baking sheet and brush each with garlic-butter mixture. Dinners served with salad and garlic bread.
Instructions to make Chicken Pizza Melts with Salad and Garlic Bread:
- Line a baking tray with tin foil and preheat oven to 180C (fan)..
- Add the chicken breasts to the baking tray, without flattening them..
- Combine the tomato puree with the cold water in a small bowl to make a paste, and then season with a pinch of the oregano, salt and pepper. Mix together well..
- Drain the brine from the mozzarella if necessary, and cut into small, bite-sized, chunks. Set aside one half of the mozzarella for later..
- Cut the fresh basil roughly into pieces..
- Top the chicken breasts first with the tomato paste, then half of the mozzarella slices and finally with the chopped basil. Place the chicken in the top shelf of the oven for 15-20 minutes, until mozzarella is melted and golden..
- Meanwhile, place the two frozen garlic baguettes on a foil lined baking tray and place in the oven for 15 minutes..
- While the garlic bread and the chicken is in the oven, wash the salad, Slice the cucumber, and the shallots finely..
- Halve the cherry tomatoes, then add to a bowl with the salad, cucumber and shallots, and give it a gentle mix up..
- Combine the mayo, white wine vinegar and remaining oregano with the olive oil in a small bowl, adding salt and pepper to season. Stir to mix it well. This is the dressing..
- Remove the garlic bread from the oven a few minutes before it is is completely cooked, and add the remaining mozzarella in between the slices, putting back in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese..
- Serve the chicken breasts, with sides of salad and cheesy garlic bread, and the dressing. Enjoy!.
Grilled chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce, Parmesan cheese & mozzarella cheese. Chicken melt on a Kaiser roll with melted Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions. Tuna Melt.. (Angel Hair, Spaghetti, Linguine or Ziti) with Soup or salad & Garlic Bread. Season the chicken with the salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic on both sides. Remove the chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken pizza melts with salad and garlic bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!