Smoked chicken caprese salad. Great recipe for Smoked chicken caprese salad. As much as I love simple classic caprese salad I thought adding smoked chicken breast will make it interesting as well. You will get extra protein here from the meat that goes so well with the other ingredients.
Season the diced chicken with salt and pepper, then cook in an oiled skillet. A classic Caprese salad, plus chicken and avocado equals a refreshing and filling summer meal! Let rest on a cutting board.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, smoked chicken caprese salad. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Smoked chicken caprese salad. As much as I love simple classic caprese salad I thought adding smoked chicken breast will make it interesting as well. You will get extra protein here from the meat that goes so well with the other ingredients.
Smoked chicken caprese salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Smoked chicken caprese salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have smoked chicken caprese salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked chicken caprese salad:
- Prepare 1 of chicken crown on the bone.
- Prepare 2 packets of (2 x 125 g) buffalo mozzarela.
- Take 2 of beef tomatoes or 4 wine tomatoes.
- Make ready of Fresh basil.
- Make ready of Black pepper.
- Take of Sea salt.
- Get of Olive oil to drizzle.
- Prepare of Balsamic glaze (made of 75 ml of balsamic vinegar).
- Make ready of Rocket leaves for garnish.
Put together salad with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sliced avocado and basil. Slice chicken into thin slices and top on salad. A traditional caprese salad always has tomatoes and mozzarella drizzled with olive oil, salt, and pepper. For this recipe, I serve everything over baby greens and top it with fresh basil and a simple balsamic vinaigrette.
Steps to make Smoked chicken caprese salad:
- Using small sharp knife cut the crown out of the whole chicken. Keep the breasts on the bone. I used the rest of it to make stock but feel free to smoke the whole chicken. It will take about 4 hours..
- Place the chicken crown directly on the Bbq letting it smoked from the bottom..
- Reduce 75 ml of balsamic vinegar to make a glaze. Keep an eye on it as dish shoudld take few minutes. You are looking for a thick consistency that will stay on the back of the spoon. Cool it down.
- After 3 hours of smoking tge chicken take it out and let it rest. If you like it can be cooled down and served cold. Using small sharp knife cut the bone out..
- With all the ingredients ready it's time to start to assemble the salad. Its up to you if you want to have a small starter, lunch, dinner or maybe a sharing platter..
- Slice the tomato, cheese and chicken. I took the skin off the breast..
- Alternate the sliced ingredients on the plate spreading them evenly. Drizzle the dish with the olive oil and then with balsamic glaze. Finish it with a handful of fresh basil leaves. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly milled black pepper. Use rocket leaves to garnish the plate..
I added the chicken cutlets, coated in breadcrumbs and parmesan, for extra protein. Add oil to a medium ovenproof skillet and heat over medium-high heat. For Smoked Caprese Salad: Thinly slice the smoked mozzarella and arrange on a platter with thinly sliced smoked tomatoes. Strew with torn fresh basil leaves, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and season with salt and pepper. Spinach Salad with Smoked Chicken, Apple, Walnuts, and Bacon.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food smoked chicken caprese salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!