Chilli Chicken Wraps. A speedy supper with plenty of spice that's low in calories – the perfect midweek meal. Add the olive oil to a large. Our sweet chilli chicken wraps are super tasty and super fast!
So I took the ingredients list for chilli chicken wraps and made what you see pictured. Spread your tortillas lightly with sweet chilli sauce. Place lettuce, chicken, tomato, onion, cucumber, sweetcorn and cheese into each tortilla.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chilli chicken wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A speedy supper with plenty of spice that's low in calories – the perfect midweek meal. Add the olive oil to a large. Our sweet chilli chicken wraps are super tasty and super fast!
Chilli Chicken Wraps is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chilli Chicken Wraps is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chilli chicken wraps using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Chicken Wraps:
- Take 3 medium of Chicken Breasts.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Spring Onions.
- Take 1 of Thumbsize fresh Ginger.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 2 of Bird eye chillies.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Make ready 1 dash of Vinegar or Lemon juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of Fresh ground salt & pepper.
- Take 150 grams of Cream cheese or sour cream.
- Get 1 of Family size sweet leaf salad.
- Prepare 6 medium of Pitta breads.
Fold in the sides and wrap with the ends closed and serve. Return the chicken to the pan with the spices, tomato purée, chilli and lemon juice. Divide the chicken, red onion, chutney, herbs and yogurt between the four warm rotis. Chicken breasts. cheese. tortilla wraps. hot chilli powder. -while the chicken starts to cook, lay the wraps on a plate and generously cover one half with grated cheese.
Steps to make Chilli Chicken Wraps:
- Roughly chop spring onions, ginger, garlic & chilli then pulse in food processor with the oil, vinegar (or Lemon juice is better) and 1tbsp of the honey..
- Alternatively, finely chop and mix by hand..
- Add the rest of the honey then season and taste until you are happy with the sweet/salt balance. Adding the rest of the honey at this point stops everything from blending so easily in the processor and turning into mush. You want more of a chutney than a sauce..
- Feel free to adjust the heat levels too. Different chillis have different heats but I find bird eye to be quite consistent. Golden Cayennes work really well with this dish..
- Dice the chicken into roughly 1 inch chunks and marinade in the mixture (I tend to put it in the processor jug to save on washing up!) If the chicken is partly frozen and you use scissors, this bit is crazy easy..
- At this point you can let it sit for as long as you want to marinade but I recommend at least an hour. This gives you time to divide up the salad, and cream cheese between two plates and toast the Pitta breads. You can easily make your own salad if you wish. Grated carrot, Grated white cabbage, julienned cucumber and peppers are great with some fresh salad leaves..
- Now all you need to do is heat a decent frying pan with a little oil ready for the chicken..
- If you can, drain the chicken from the marinade and reserve whatever you drain (you can leave most of the marinade on the chicken but there should be some runny juice that has settled).
- Add the chicken to the pan and keep stirring now and again until the spring onions have given up all their juice and everything starts to become sticky..
- At this point, add the reserved marinade juice to the pan and stir through. You want it to caramelise a nice golden brown so just let it sit 20 seconds and give it a toss. It should be golden underneath. Repeat until relatively even in colour but don't burn it!.
- Share out the chicken and eat! I find it best to spread some cream cheese inside the Pitta, add a good amount of chicken then top up with the salad..
- Enjoy =) This marinade works really well for barbecuing too. Also, there should be what I like to call Chilli chutney left in the pan when you scrape the chicken out. Nice caramelised chunks of marinade stuck together. Don't waste it! Get it in the pittas. Or better still, get a spinach leaf, put a small dollop of cream cheese in along with a dollop of the chutney. Roll up and eat!.
Chilli chicken is a sweet, spicy & slightly sour crispy appetizer made with chicken, bell peppers, garlic, chilli sauce & soya sauce. This crisp fried saucy chilli chicken recipe is hands down the best that. Sweet chilli sauce is the perfect compliment to chicken, and the spinach, tomato and coriander make the wraps wonderfully fresh. Spread one side of each tortilla wrap with some chilli sauce. Recipes Chicken Wraps : Chilli Chicken Wraps Recipe
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chilli chicken wraps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!