Turkey keema and egg soup. Turkey keema is a very tasty and delicious recipe that is essentially ground turkey mince mixed with spices, tomatoes, and peas. Although keema matar is usually made from red meat, using turkey mince is a great way to make this recipe healthier and is very macro-friendly (lean and high in protein). Whilst your soup is simmering, remove the shell from your egg and remove the yolk, cutting the whites into small chunks.
Making sure soup is not boiling, slowly whisk a couple of ladles of hot soup into egg yolks, whisking constantly. Turn off heat under soup and stir in tempered egg-lemon mixture. Heat oil in a large stock pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, turkey keema and egg soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey keema is a very tasty and delicious recipe that is essentially ground turkey mince mixed with spices, tomatoes, and peas. Although keema matar is usually made from red meat, using turkey mince is a great way to make this recipe healthier and is very macro-friendly (lean and high in protein). Whilst your soup is simmering, remove the shell from your egg and remove the yolk, cutting the whites into small chunks.
Turkey keema and egg soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Turkey keema and egg soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook turkey keema and egg soup using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey keema and egg soup:
- Prepare 100 g of turkey mince (or something like pork/chicken mince).
- Prepare 1-2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Make ready 1/2 of yellow pepper sliced.
- Make ready 1 handful of leek sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- Take 2 cups of meat stock and/or water.
- Take of Chopped chili's to preference (i just did 2 birds eyes).
- Make ready 1 handful of spinach.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of creamed coconut.
- Get of Just under a handful of fresh Corriander.
- Take of Any extra veg of your choice (green beans, carrots etc).
- Get of Spice mix.
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon of paprika.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of cumin.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of ground corriander.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of dokkah (optional).
- Get 1/4 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tablespoon of ground clove.
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 tablespoon of ground white pepper.
- Take of My garnish.
- Take of Some of the previous egg.
- Get of Safflower.
- Get of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Corriander.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
Add turkey, bay leaves, thyme, salt and black pepper; stir to mix well. Add chicken broth and bring mixture to a boil. This delicious kheema curry is made with ground meat, condensed soup, and spices. A recipe that is delicious enough to eat on its own or pair with flour tortillas.
Steps to make Turkey keema and egg soup:
- Mix all the ingredients for the spice mix together. You may add some salt to taste but I generally don't..
- In a bowl add the mince meat, ginger paste, garlic paste and 1 tablespoon of the spice mix. Mix it all together and cover. Refrigerate for an hour to a day..
- Cook the egg in some boiling water for 10 minutes. Once the 10 minutes is over remove it to a bowl or chopping board to cool down (you don't need to stop it cooking). I also chopped the veg as the egg cooked.
- In a pan (or karahi, wok etc) add in your ghee. Once it's hot add the onions and cumin seeds. Allow it to cook for a couple minutes. Then add the creamed coconut, tomato's, chilli, pepper and 1/2 tablespoon of the spice mix. If you have something like carrots, add them in now..
- After they have cooked for a few minutes, add the mince meat and leek (or any easy cooking extra veg). Cook for a few minutes and then add half of your liquid. I did half stock and half water, so the stock went in first. Allow it a few more minutes so that the meat is fully cooked.
- Then, add the spinach and 1/2 teaspoon of the spice mix. Mix and let simmer for 5 minutes before adding the rest of the liquid. Add the corriander. Allow to simmer again for about 5 more minutes.
- Whilst your soup is simmering, remove the shell from your egg and remove the yolk, cutting the whites into small chunks..
- Now add 2/3 of the egg whites to the soup and crumble in the egg yolk. Mix and leave to simmer for a final 5 minutes..
- Once the 5 minutes is up, you can serve with the other 1/3 of the egg. I recommend adding more corriander and cumin seeds but it's wholly optional – Enjoy!.
A healthy and spicy Indian recipe that is quite addicting. Stir together the soy and corn starch, then whisk into the broth and boil until the soup is. Beat eggs, add flour, several tablespoons at a time, adding salt with each addition of flour until mixture forms a soft dough. Drop by spoonfuls into boiling soup. Melt butter in a large saute pan over medium heat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food turkey keema and egg soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!