Tawa chicken. This is a popular street food that is made on large Tawas/a Cast Iron flat or concave round shaped pan usually used for making Rotis/Chapatis. You can of course use a frying pan. Now take chicken and deep fry.
Marinated and roasted Tandoori Chicken Pieces are cooked in Spicy Gravy and homemade Garam Masala Powder. This dish goes well with hot Indian Rotis and Butter Naan. Chicken Tawa Masala is generally cooked on roadside dhabas on big tawas.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tawa chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is a popular street food that is made on large Tawas/a Cast Iron flat or concave round shaped pan usually used for making Rotis/Chapatis. You can of course use a frying pan. Now take chicken and deep fry.
Tawa chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tawa chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tawa chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tawa chicken:
- Prepare of Boneless chicken ½ kg cubed flatten.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Water.
- Get of Green chilies 6 grinded.
- Get of Ginger garlic 1 tbsp heaped.
- Take of Tomatoes 2 sliced.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger julienne.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kasori methi.
- Take 3 of Green chilies julienne.
- Take of Black pepper crushed ½ tsp heaped.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Red pepper crushed.
Chicken Tawa is a dish generally cooked on roadside dhabas on big tawas. This dish goes well with hot naans, tandoori rotis or rumali roti. Cooking the chicken in the tawa gives a unique taste wherein the chicken is kind of roasted with the masala sticking all over. Tawa Chicken Fry is a popular chicken recipe which is a must have in most parties and weddings in North India.
Instructions to make Tawa chicken:
- Heat tawa, put water, grinded green chilies, ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and chicken..
- Cover and cook on low flame for 10 minutes..
- Add salt, both the crushed pepper, ginger julienne, whipped curd, kasori methi, cook till thick gravy left and oil comes on top..
- Lastly add green chilies sliced..
Shallow fried on an iron girdle, this chicken recipe is not just easy-to-make but hugely tempting and goes well with naan and paratha. Try this delicious chicken recipe at home today. Process: Heat oil on a Tawa or a pan and add the chopped ginger and garlic. Fry on low heat for a minute and add the chicken pieces. Add all the spice powders (turmeric, red chilli, coriander, cumin and garam masala powder) and salt.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tawa chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!