Tawa Mixed Bread Pizzas. Made with Veg and Non-Veg as a combo meal by me. Made on a tawa and great for a Breakfast or a Brunch idea and what's more, great for kitty parties too. This can be a perfect appetizer too.
To make on a stovetop: Heat a pan/tawa/skillet. Place a bread slice and cook covered in low flame for a couple of minutes until cheese melts. Cut into triangles and serve hot.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tawa mixed bread pizzas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Made with Veg and Non-Veg as a combo meal by me. Made on a tawa and great for a Breakfast or a Brunch idea and what's more, great for kitty parties too. This can be a perfect appetizer too.
Tawa Mixed Bread Pizzas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tawa Mixed Bread Pizzas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tawa mixed bread pizzas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tawa Mixed Bread Pizzas:
- Make ready 18-20 of Bread slices (trimmed edges).
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic mince.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 500 gm of Chicken Boneless cubes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Tikka Masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli flakes.
- Take 2-3 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sweet Corn kernels.
- Take 2-3 of Onions thinly sliced.
- Take 2-3 of Capsicums sliced.
- Make ready 1 cup of Mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pizza Sauce.
Bread pizza is one of the quickest and easiest recipes to make at home for evening snack. Bread Pizza is a quick, instant and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griddle or tawa or pan. The bread base mimics the pizza base with veggie toppings. Of course the taste of bread pizza is different than the original Veg Pizza.
Steps to make Tawa Mixed Bread Pizzas:
- In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add the chopped garlic..
- After half a minute of sauteeing, add the chicken cubes. Saute it for 3 to 4 minutes on medium flame. Add salt, tandoori and tikka masalas both. Next add some chilli flakes and cover with a lid..
- Cook it for 3 to 4 minutes more on low flame. Now comes the assembling part, apply the pizza sauce to the slices. Followed by the veggies and then the chicken..
- Do not forget to sprinkle oregano and some italian seasoning on top. Heat a tawa with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil on low flame. Place all the bread slices in batches of two or three, covering with a lid always..
- Let them become a bit crispy at the bottom. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on both the sides on a low flame. Now remove the lid and top each one with a generous amount of shredded mozzarella cheese followed by a sprinkle of parsley flakes..
- As soon as the cheese melts, you are ready to go. If the bread slices are toasted beforehand, then just top them up with all the veggies and the chicken followed by the cheese as well. Serve them piping hot..
In this post I am sharing two super easy ways to make bread pizza. How to Make Bread Pizza without oven. Apply some butter on the tawa and then toast bread on one side only till golden and crisp. Place the toasted bread side up and spread pizza sauce. Sprinkle some onion, tomato, bell pepper, mozzarella cheese, pizza seasoning, and chili flakes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tawa mixed bread pizzas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!