Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao. Try Mumbai street style Tawa Pulao! It's a very popular dish and pretty simple to make. It is a delicious medley of rice, veggies and pao bhaji masala.
mumbai street style famous tawa pulao Tawa pulao, another quick treat off the Pav Bhaji cart is yet another popular street food of Mumbai. This delicious mumbai roadside tawa pulao is prepared in advance by the vendor, and shares a place on the pav bhaji tawa.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, street style tawa mutton pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Try Mumbai street style Tawa Pulao! It's a very popular dish and pretty simple to make. It is a delicious medley of rice, veggies and pao bhaji masala.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have street style tawa mutton pulao using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao:
- Make ready 1 cup of basmati rice, parboiled and strained.
- Make ready 1/2 kg of mutton, boneless.
- Make ready 2 of potatoes, par boiled.
- Take 1 of onion, slicee.
- Make ready 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 4 tsp of pulao biryani masala.
- Make ready 1 cube of maggi chicken stock.
- Make ready 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 3 of elaichi.
- Make ready 1 inch of dalchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Take 1/4 cup of coriander.
- Get 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- Take of Food colour.
- Take to taste of Salt.
It is swiftly portioned out onto serving plates when the. Mumbai Street Style Tawa Pulao Recipe. Mumbai tawa pulao originated in the streets of Mumbai. As the name suggests tawa pulao is a rice preparation and is cooked on a tawa.
Steps to make Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao:
- Par boil the rice with water and salt, strain and set aside. Par boil, peel, chop and fry the potatoes and set aside. Slice one onion and dep fry. Strain and set aside. Cook the mutton with some salt, ginger garlic paste and 1/2 tsp of pilao biryani masala and set aside. Reserve any stock left..
- Heat oil and the chopped onion. Saute for a few minutes. Now add the chopped tomatoes and saute for a few minutes..
- Once the tomatoes are slightly cooked add the stock cube, crushed garlic, chopped coriander, green chillies, whole garam masala, and the pilao biryani masala. Cook for a few minutes..
- Add the mutton to the vessel and saute for a few minutes. Now add any remaining stock, about 3 tbsp to the masala. Add the fried potatoes and mix well. Spread the cooked rice on the prepared masala..
- Sprinkle the fried onions on too of the rice and add a little food colour randomly. Dot the top with desi ghee all over. Cove with a lid and cook on simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Once done switch off flame and let it sit for 5 minutes. Mix the pulao well with a spoon. Enjoy!.
Tawa is basically an Iron Griddle that we normally use for making roti or paratha at home. But the vendors use a large iron griddle for this. Pav Bhaji masala gives it a very typical street style flavor and is a must-add in this recipe. This masala is what makes this rice Tawa Pulao. Water is added, and the boiled vegetables and cooked rice are also added to the tawa mixture.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food street style tawa mutton pulao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!