Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole. Quick Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry This Asian chicken and broccoli stir-fry is a household best bet. The spicy sauce works with chicken, seafood, pork or beef. Add whatever veggies you have on hand. —Kristin Rimkus, Snohomish, Washington This easy Chicken and Broccoli recipe won't let you down.
Push the chicken and vegetables mixture to the side of the skillet. Pour the soy sauce mixture into the vacant part of the. Silver's Savory Chicken and Broccoli Casserole.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy chicken, broccoli & rice casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Quick Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry This Asian chicken and broccoli stir-fry is a household best bet. The spicy sauce works with chicken, seafood, pork or beef. Add whatever veggies you have on hand. —Kristin Rimkus, Snohomish, Washington This easy Chicken and Broccoli recipe won't let you down.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken, broccoli & rice casserole using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole:
- Get 2 of chicken breast (or what u like, canned white meat if u must).
- Get 1 cup of instant white rice(precook) or 1 bag ready rice (90 sec.).
- Prepare 1 bag of brocc.florets *substi: (French cut green beans *drain).
- Get 1/2 cup of mayo or 2 tbs (op) sour cream if u no like mayo 😕.
- Make ready 2 cans of low fat cream o chicken.
- Prepare 2 cans of low fat cream o mushroom subst:cream of potato.
- Get 1 of small sweet onion (diced & par – cook).
- Prepare 1 tbs of CCL.
- Make ready of Spray Pam.
- Get 1 of large or jumbo egg.
- Make ready 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
This is an easy to make recipe that is great for potlucks, church gatherings, holidays, or outside gatherings. It is also a non-hassle recipe for you working folks, single folks, or even for kids to make! Cheddar Chicken & Broccoli With Rice Knorr. Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
Steps to make Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole:
- Precook chic chic until it shreds easily add a knorr bouillon cube while it cooks if u have it for Flava👅 when done shred set aside.
- Precook rice – set aside.
- Precook broccoli & onion set aside.
- In a large bowl mix mayo,cream soups,Ccl(country crock light), season to taste (I personally use Greek seasoning, kosher salt, & black pepper).
- Now add to mixture broccoli,onion, rice, shredded chicken fold in real good.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Ok now to mixture add cheese – mix.
- Now whisk egg on the side in a small bowl (one – two eggs depends on size of egg) one -two eggs per casserole, after u are done add to other ingredients blend well.
- Grease pan w/ Pam (cooking spray) or butter CCL.
- Add the bowl of ingredients to greases pan put in oven cook for approx 30-45 min (based on your oven) watch for sides to pull from pan & center done (egg is in it that's the main thing your awaiting to finish).
- You can add more cheese or mix it up how u want maybe even add a ritz topping, crispy onion topping or seasoned panko topping The MAIN thing is "Make it your OWN" good eating my friends 🍴.
Stir in milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and basil. Meanwhile, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic with the butter. Add broccoli, soup and water; stir. Stir in rice; sprinkle with cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy chicken, broccoli & rice casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!