Santa Fe Chicken Soup. In this video, I will show you how to make Santa Fe Chicken Soup. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt, pepper and cumin. Let them rest while you make the rest of the soup.
Serve with a basket of warm flour tortillas. In this instructable, I will show you how to make Santa Fe Chicken Soup. In a VERY large pot (try to get one bigger than mine) add the oil, red peppers, onions, garlic and chicken and cook on medium heat until the chicken is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, santa fe chicken soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In this video, I will show you how to make Santa Fe Chicken Soup. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt, pepper and cumin. Let them rest while you make the rest of the soup.
Santa Fe Chicken Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Santa Fe Chicken Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have santa fe chicken soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Santa Fe Chicken Soup:
- Make ready 1 large of Onion chopped.
- Make ready 4 clove of Garlic minced.
- Take 2 tsp of Cumin (more if you like it really spicy).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili powder (more for spicy).
- Prepare 3 each of Bay leaves.
- Get 4 can of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked rice ( I use white ).
- Get 1 can of Tomatoes w/chilies ( or without for less spicy).
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn drained.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Green chiles ( I use whole can 4oz).
- Get 5 of each Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
My husband just loves Santa Fe Chicken Soup. After trying several recipes, this is the way we like to make it! This recipe has been one of the most popular recipes on Skinnytaste since I started this little blog. It's the perfect dump and go I love this recipe.
Instructions to make Santa Fe Chicken Soup:
- Cook and shred chicken.
- Throw everything in crockpot (or big pot) cook all day until ready to eat… Easy.
- Garnish with avocado, cilantro, sour cream etc.
I do find it soupy so I've actually eaten it as a soup and it is delicious with a little WW shredded cheese and fat free sour cream. This filling soup could serve as a first course, but it's hearty enough to work as a main dish, too. How to Store Santa Fe Chicken Soup. To store this dish, make sure it's placed in an airtight container, and place it in the refrigerator. About the Ingredients for Santa Fe Chicken Soup.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food santa fe chicken soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!