Cheesy Piggy crockpot stuffed peppers. See more ideas about stuffed peppers, cooking recipes, crockpot stuffed peppers. Here is my stuffed pepper crockpot recipe from my new cook book, Cook Smarter Not Harder. To see more recipes and to purchase my new crockpot cookbook, here.
Crockpot stuffed peppers recipe stuffed with Mexican style seasoned ground beef, rice, black beans and queso blanco, then cooked in a slow cooker. I've made all sorts of stuffed peppers – See our Stuffed Pepper Recipes – but the crock pot will allow you a bit more freedom throughout the day, so. Pour remaining tomato sauce over peppers.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheesy piggy crockpot stuffed peppers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
See more ideas about stuffed peppers, cooking recipes, crockpot stuffed peppers. Here is my stuffed pepper crockpot recipe from my new cook book, Cook Smarter Not Harder. To see more recipes and to purchase my new crockpot cookbook, here.
Cheesy Piggy crockpot stuffed peppers is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cheesy Piggy crockpot stuffed peppers is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy piggy crockpot stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Piggy crockpot stuffed peppers:
- Prepare 6 of large bell peppers (I like adding color to my dishes).
- Make ready 2 lbs of raw ground pork sausage.
- Get 3 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Make ready 2 cups of chicken broth (15 oz. Can).
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Make ready 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese (whatever is your favorite).
- Get 2 of medium eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of Sea Salt (regular salt also works).
- Make ready 1.5 tsp of ground black pepper.
Par-cooking the peppers and basically filling them with a fully cooked meat mixture means they just need a final shot of heat to melt the cheese. Crockpot Stuffed Peppers Soup is so easy to make and tastes delicious. You will love this stuffed pepper soup crock pot recipe. This crockpot stuffed peppers soup recipe is a quick and filling dinner.
Steps to make Cheesy Piggy crockpot stuffed peppers:
- Cut tops off the peppers, remove seeds & ribs from inside.
- In a large mixing bowl: combine ground pork, cooked rice, 1/2 can diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, cheese, eggs, salt & pepper.
- Mix well until evenly combined.
- Stuff peppers with mixture and place in crockpot, stuffed side up. (I prefer to fill peppers after I place them in crockpot).
- Pour chicken broth over and around peppers.
- Next, pour the rest of the canned tomatoes over the peppers.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 5 1/2 to 6 hours.
If you like the traditional stuffed peppers recipe, but don't want to do all the work, then this. The quinoa black bean crockpot stuffed peppers! I hardly even talked about them because LIFE, but they are delicious and I think you'll love how easy they are. The peppers are stuffed with a combination of quinoa, black beans, Pepperjack cheese, enchilada sauce, and spices. Colorful, nutritious bell peppers are loaded with seasoned ground beef, hearty rice and mildly sweet tomatoes, then they're and finished with mozzarella cheese and baked until perfectly tender.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy piggy crockpot stuffed peppers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!