Crispy Cheese & Chicken Tender Cutlets.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crispy cheese & chicken tender cutlets. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Cheese & Chicken Tender Cutlets is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crispy Cheese & Chicken Tender Cutlets is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy cheese & chicken tender cutlets using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Cheese & Chicken Tender Cutlets:
- Prepare 8 of Chicken tenders.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of Pepper.
- Get 2 slice of Non-melting cheese.
- Get 1 of Frying oil.
- Make ready of Simple 2-Step batter Recipe ID: 1364962.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get 8 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Water.
- Get 1 of Panko.
Steps to make Crispy Cheese & Chicken Tender Cutlets:
- Making the [Simple 2-Step batter]. Beat the egg in a bowl and then add in the flour and water and mix until no longer lumpy..
- *Adjust the thickness of the batter by adding a little water or flour..
- Cut 1 slice of cheese into fourths and then each again into fourths or thirds..
- Cut the sinews off of the chicken and slice the chicken open so that each is about 1 cm wide (the picture is of 4 tenders)..
- Cover the chicken with plastic wrap and then use a rolling pin to flatten them out until they are about 5 mm thick..
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Next, place the cut cheese on the chicken..
- Roll up the chicken tenders from the bottom..
- Dip them in the batter, then coat with panko..
- Finally, deep fry them in frying oil. (*If you're going to use a smaller amount of oil, be sure to move them around the frying pan so that they cook evenly.).
- The chicken are seasoned well with salt, pepper, and cheese, so you can eat them on their own. You can also enjoy them with some Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce (or okonomiyaki sauce), etc..
- Check out the pork loin version! [Pork loin & cheese cutlets] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156332-crispy-pork-loin-cheese-cutlets.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crispy cheese & chicken tender cutlets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!