White Sesame & Cheese Coated Chicken Breast Cutlets.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, white sesame & cheese coated chicken breast cutlets. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
White Sesame & Cheese Coated Chicken Breast Cutlets is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. White Sesame & Cheese Coated Chicken Breast Cutlets is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have white sesame & cheese coated chicken breast cutlets using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Sesame & Cheese Coated Chicken Breast Cutlets:
- Take 1 of Chicken breast meat.
- Make ready 1 pinch of each Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of to dust the chicken Plain flour.
- Make ready 1 of Beaten egg.
- Get 8 tbsp of Panko.
- Take 2 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Grated cheese.
Instructions to make White Sesame & Cheese Coated Chicken Breast Cutlets:
- Beat the eggs. Cut the chicken into 3 cm cubes. Slice in half if it's too thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper well, then dredge with flour..
- In a large plastic bag, place the panko, white sesame and grated cheese to make the coating mix. Shake well. Spread out the coating mix in a bag..
- Dip the chicken into the beaten eggs and place on the coating mix. Shake the bag well so that the chicken pieces are coated evenly..
- Flatten the meat by pounding it lightly. Heat about 6 tablespoons of oil in a skillet and pan-fry..
- Cook until they're golden brown on both sides. Serve with homemade ketchup..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food white sesame & cheese coated chicken breast cutlets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!