Chicken Aalu Ka Salan.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken aalu ka salan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Aalu Ka Salan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Aalu Ka Salan is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken aalu ka salan using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Aalu Ka Salan:
- Make ready 1.5 of kilo (skinless, cut into curry pieces, around 12pcs Chicken.
- Make ready 1.5 cups of oil.
- Prepare 3 of onions (medium sized, cut into slices).
- Make ready 3 of tomatoes (medium sized, cut into slices).
- Make ready 5 of – 6 green chillies (2 chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of coriander, chopped.
- Take 4 of – 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into big chunks.
- Make ready 1 tbspn of crushed ginger.
- Get 1 tbspn of crushed garlic.
- Make ready 1 of lit hot water.
- Make ready 1 of small bay leaf.
- Get 1 of small cinnamon stick.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube for extra flavour.
- Get 1 tbspn of red chilli powder ½ tspn.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 4 of pepper corns.
- Make ready 4 of cloves.
- Get 1 of tspn turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of coriander powder.
- Get 1 of ;tbspn cumin seeds.
- Take of pan roasted and ground.
- Take 1 of tspn garam masala.
- Make ready 1 tbspn of dried fenugreek.
- Prepare 1 of green cardamom.
Instructions to make Chicken Aalu Ka Salan:
- Heat oil and fry onion until it's golden and crispy. Add chicken, bay leaf, peppercorns, chicken cube, cinnamon, 2 green chillies, cloves, ginger and garlic. Fry until the chicken changes it's colour..
- Add tomatoes and cook on high heat until the tomatoes are loose and cooked..
- Add all the spices (except fenugreek leaves and garam masala) and mix. Add a splash of hot water and stir fry on high heat. When the water dries, add potatoes and add another splash of hot water, half of the coriander and stir fry on high heat. Do this again for 3 times until potatoes are half cooked..
- Now add rest of the hot water and reduce the flame to low. Cover the pot and let it cook for 20 mins or until the oil comes up. Add garam masala, coriander and fenugreek leaves and serve hot with phulka..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken aalu ka salan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!