Baked Picante Chicken & Potatoes. In a small bowl, combine sugar, sauce, and mustard and pour over chicken. I would prefer to mix more of.. Picante Chicken Tinga, Picante Chicken Enchiladas, Picante Chicken & Rice Bake.
Pour the picante sauce over the chicken. Baked Picante Chicken recipe: Try this Baked Picante Chicken recipe, or contribute your own. Pour the picante sauce over the chicken.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked picante chicken & potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In a small bowl, combine sugar, sauce, and mustard and pour over chicken. I would prefer to mix more of.. Picante Chicken Tinga, Picante Chicken Enchiladas, Picante Chicken & Rice Bake.
Baked Picante Chicken & Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Baked Picante Chicken & Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked picante chicken & potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Picante Chicken & Potatoes:
- Make ready 8-10 of chicken drums.
- Prepare 5-6 of potatoes.
- Make ready cloves of Garlic.
- Make ready of Any spices that make you happy.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Take of (Your own marinade mix,dare to experiment).
Mix picante sauce, brown sugar and mustard together and pour over chicken. Baked Picante Chicken & Potatoes ~ Happy Cooking – now is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is Buddy. they ind. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today.
Steps to make Baked Picante Chicken & Potatoes:
- I prefer marinating my chicken for at least 6 to 12 hrs prior to cooking. I encourage everyone to create their own marinade "whatever tickles your pickle" 😉 my chicken is soaked in a crazy mix of ketchup, sour cream, salt, black, cayenne, chipotle, sweet paprika pepper, worcestershire sause, lots of chopped garlic cloves and love.
- Preheat oven 400. Drizzle a bit of Olive oil.
- If you like your potatoes fancy… cut them fancy mix with chicken and the arrange them in a pretty way. Potatoes on the bottom, chicken on top. Any chicken can be exploited whether it's chicken thighs, drums or breast..
- Cover with foil. Bake covered 30-40min. Uncover, twist and turn the chicken. Then bake uncoved additional 15 min..
- Add some fresh parsley or dill. Bona petite!.
Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked picante chicken & potatoes. That's all you need to put together this tasty, picante-spiked dish. Pour picante sauce mixture on top. To bake this chicken breast dish, simply follow the instructions for the Chicken Parmigiana but switch to picante and use only mozzarella cheese, not Parmesan. That's why I love this Chicken & Rice Picante Bake Recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked picante chicken & potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!