Slow Cooker Chicken Quarters with Potatoes & Carrots.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow cooker chicken quarters with potatoes & carrots. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Chicken Quarters with Potatoes & Carrots is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Chicken Quarters with Potatoes & Carrots is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker chicken quarters with potatoes & carrots using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Quarters with Potatoes & Carrots:
- Prepare 1 lb of baby carrots.
- Get 1 lb of baby red potatoes -halved.
- Make ready 2 of large chicken leg quarters – skin on.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- Get 4 tbs of unsalted butter – cold, cut into 12 slices.
- Make ready 3 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- Get 1 tbs of cornstarch (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbs of cold water (optional).
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken Quarters with Potatoes & Carrots:
- Pour 2/3 cup water into the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Spread baby carrots out in an even layer. Place halved baby red potatoes evenly over carrots. Sprinkle veggies with 1 tsp chicken seasoning..
- Place chicken leg quarters so they don't overlap each other on top of veggies skin side up..
- Arrange 6 slices butter on each leg quarter. Sprinkle 1 tsp chicken seasoning over each leg quarter..
- Place lid on slow cooker. Let cook on low for 6 hrs or on high for 4 hrs..
- Optional: When dish is done you can make a gravy with the juices if you wish. Remove chicken and veggies to a separate platter and cover with foil to keep warm. Wisk together 1 tbs cornstarch and 1 tbs cold water. Switch slow cooker to high if not already. Stir cornstarch slurry into juices. Let cook uncovered for 15 minutes or until thickened..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooker chicken quarters with potatoes & carrots recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!