Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fried chicken and mashed potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried chicken and mashed potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes:
- Get 8 of chicken breasts/thighs.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Lawry's salt.
- Take 8 of potatoes.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 6 cup of milk.
Steps to make Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes:
- pour olive oil in skillet and heat.
- mix flour with Lawry's salt in a bowl.
- wash chicken, pat dry with paper towels, then cover with flour mix.
- fry chicken (cook time varies with chicken thickness).
- wash potatoes, chop, and boil them.
- mash potatoes, adding 2 cups milk and half stick of butter.
- add remaining flour mix to leftover oil in skillet, stir, and add milk as necessary to make gravy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food fried chicken and mashed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!