Tender Chicken Breast Rice Bowl.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tender chicken breast rice bowl. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tender Chicken Breast Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tender Chicken Breast Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tender chicken breast rice bowl using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Chicken Breast Rice Bowl:
- Take 2 of Chicken breast meat.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Ichimi spice (only if you like it spicy).
- Take 1 of Katakuriko.
- Make ready 1/3 of Bamboo shoots cooked in water.
- Make ready 1/2 bunch of Greens (Komatsuna, bok choy, etc).
- Make ready 50 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 50 ml of Mirin.
- Get 50 ml of Soy sauce.
- Take 50 ml of Water.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 2 of bowlsful Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Chili threads (optional).
- Make ready 1 piece of Beef suet (or vegetable oil).
Instructions to make Tender Chicken Breast Rice Bowl:
- Take the excess fat and skin off the chicken breasts. Cover with a sheet of plastic wrap and pound out flat with a rolling pin. Slice the bamboo shoot, and cut up the greens into bite-sized pieces..
- When both pieces are flattened, put them on a plate and add the ingredients marked ★. Coat well and leave to marinate for 10 minutes or so..
- After they have marinated, pat the chicken dry with paper towels and coat lightly with katakuriko..
- Heat up a frying pan and put in the piece of beef suet..
- When the suet has melted add the chicken and brown on both sides..
- When both sides are browned add the sake and mirin and boil off the alcohol. (You don't have to light it with a match or anything, just boil it.) Add the sugar, soy sauce and water..
- Add the sliced bamboo shoot, and continue simmering while occasionally shaking the pan to coat the chicken with the sauce until the sauce has reduced down to about half..
- When the sauce has reduced and become a bit thick, add the greens. When the greens are limp, turn the heat off..
- Take the chicken out and cut into bite sized pieces..
- Put the rice into bowls, and top with the chicken, bamboo shoot and greens, and pour on the sauce. Top with chili threads..
- Sprinkle sansho pepper to taste and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tender chicken breast rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!