Crispy Thread Chicken.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crispy thread chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Thread Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crispy Thread Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy thread chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Thread Chicken:
- Make ready 250 gm of Boneless Chicken.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Schezwan Chutney.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 Packet of samosa Patti.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Crispy Thread Chicken:
- Take 250 gms clean and washed boneless chicken. Drain the water nicely, chop into long thin strips.Then in a bowl marinate chicken with 1/4 tbsp pepper powder, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, Salt to taste, 2 tbsp Soya Sauce, 1tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp Schezwan Chutney, 2 tbsp Red Chilli Sauce. Mix it nicely and marinate for 1/2 hour..
- You can buy ready mate chicken thread from market or can cut samosa patti into thin strips..
- Take a pan. Preheat oil for frying..
- In marinated chicken add 3 tbsp cornflour. Mix it well..
- Take one piece of chicken roll over in threads nicely and press lightly. And fry on medium flame. Fry rest piece of chicken one by one..
- Thread chicken ready to serve with Schezwan Chutney…Enjoy with family….
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crispy thread chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!