Cranberry Chicken Salad.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cranberry chicken salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cranberry Chicken Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cranberry Chicken Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cranberry chicken salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Chicken Salad:
- Get 1 lb of Cooked Chicken Breasts.
- Get 1/3 cup of Chopped Celery.
- Get 1/3 cup of Chopped Red Onion.
- Prepare 10 each of Chopped Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dried Cranberries.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Take 1 tsp of Whole Grain Mustard.
- Get 1 tbsp of Honey Dijon Mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of Apricot Jam.
- Take 1 each of Fresh Squeezed Lemon.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Cranberry Chicken Salad:
- Cook the chicken in a pan with a small amount of olive oil. Add salt and pepper. After chicken is cooked set aside on plate to cool..
- While chicken is cooling, chop the celery, red onion and basil leaves. Add into mixing bowl along with the dried cranberries..
- Once chicken is fully cooled, chop into fine pieces. Add the chopped pieces of chicken into your mixing bowl. Once the chicken has been added, add all other ingredients. Mix thoroughly and refrigerate..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cranberry chicken salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!