Udon noodle soup with ostrich steak. I was never big on udon noodle soup. After eating udon from Marugame Udon in Hawaii, I was enlightened with how simple ingredients could become so delicious. Rainbow Veggie Udon Noodle Salad with Almond Sauce DressingFeedfeed. cilantro, udon noodles, sesame oil, almond butter, Sriracha.
There are a variety of ways it is prepared and served. Udon noodle soup with shrimp and chicken. To me it's like the Asian equivalent of chicken noodle soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, udon noodle soup with ostrich steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Udon noodle soup with ostrich steak is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Udon noodle soup with ostrich steak is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
I was never big on udon noodle soup. After eating udon from Marugame Udon in Hawaii, I was enlightened with how simple ingredients could become so delicious. Rainbow Veggie Udon Noodle Salad with Almond Sauce DressingFeedfeed. cilantro, udon noodles, sesame oil, almond butter, Sriracha.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook udon noodle soup with ostrich steak using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Udon noodle soup with ostrich steak:
- Prepare of Udon noodles.
- Prepare of Ostrich steak.
- Take of Sea salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Get of Baby marrow/zucchini.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Take of Soft boiled eggs (1 egg per bowl).
- Make ready of Sesame oil.
- Make ready of BROTH:.
- Make ready of Ina Paarman’s chicken stock (x 2 sachets).
- Get of Smoked fish flakes (bonito flakes).
- Take 4 of fresh chillies (I used Zimbabwean birds eye chillies – adjust to your preference).
- Make ready of Tarragon.
- Get of Thyme.
- Take of Oregano.
- Prepare of Thai basil.
- Prepare of Sage.
- Take of Swiss chard/spinach.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Get 1 tbsp of dark soy.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take of Crispy fried onions (or spring onion).
Pour the water down the drain. Chop up the meat, add more water and can of campbell's. Remove from heat; stir in vinegar mixture. Japanese Kake Udon Noodle Soup Recipe
Instructions to make Udon noodle soup with ostrich steak:
- Prepare your eggs. I find what works best is to place room temperature eggs in a pot with room temperature water. Place the pot on the stove with a lid sitting ajar. Switch on the burner or plate to a medium-low heat and set a timer for 12 minutes. This is if you are using large chicken eggs. Once they are ready set them aside until assembly time..
- Now prepare your broth. This will take the longest of all the elements but will require minimal attention. In a medium sized pot add all your ingredients and fill the pot with water. Place the pot on the stove and bring to a boil. Once boiling, lower the heat to a simmer and let the broth cook for about an hour. Keep the pot lid on with a slight opening. This will prevent excessive evaporation of your broth..
- While your broth is simmering away to become a heart-warming meal you can salt your steak. Place you steak in a container that can be closed. Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper all over the steak on either side. Allow this to rest for the time the broth needs to finish cooking..
- After an hour, your broth should be ready. Remove the pot from the heat and strain out the broth in a heat-proof bowl..
- Heat a skillet or pan to a high heat. Add oil, a neutral oil. Once the oil is heated through then add in your steak. Cook either side for 2-4 minutes depending on how you enjoy your meat. Once you turn over to the second side add a knob of butter to the pan and use the melted butter to baste the steak. Kill the heat of the steak pan and place your steak on a wooden board. Allow to rest while you prepare the udon noodles and baby marrow..
- Fill a pot with water and salt the water well. Bring the water to a boil and then add your udon noodles. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes. Remove udon noodles from the heat and drain off the water..
- In another smaller pan, heat some butter. Add your baby marrow once the butter is melted. I would suggest cutting the baby marrow into strips but you are welcome to whatever shape you prefer. Cook them until they are slightly golden on the outside..
- Time for plating. Take your bowl and add a few drops of sesame oil to the bottom of the bowl. Place a portion of udon noodles in the middles of the bowl. Fill the bowl two-thirds of the way with broth. Slice the egg in half and slice the ostrich steak into strips. Now you can place the rest of the elements on top of the noodles in whatever pattern you would like. Sprinkle with some chilli powder or spring onion and serve..
This simple, traditional Japanese soup is a satisfying and quick dish. With just a few ingredients, this This delicious and wholesome Udon Noodle Soup with pork comes together in half an hour and tastes just like in your local restaurant. Udon noodle soup with ostrich steak Recipe by Urban. Great recipe for Udon noodle soup with ostrich steak. I know one thing the love of my life will never get sick of and that is udon noodles, particularly udon noodle soup.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food udon noodle soup with ostrich steak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!