Degi Chicken Korma.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, degi chicken korma. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Degi Chicken Korma is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Degi Chicken Korma is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have degi chicken korma using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Degi Chicken Korma:
- Prepare 400 gms of chicken.
- Take 2 of onions sliced finely.
- Get 1.5 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 3 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 inch of stick cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Shaan Korma Masala.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fresh or dessicated coconut.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Make ready 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get of To taste salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of kewra essence.
Instructions to make Degi Chicken Korma:
- Clean,wash and marinate chicken with lemon juice,1/2 tsp salt and black pepper for 30 minutes.Heat 1 cup oil and fry onion in batches till light golden brown.Set aside to cool.Remove excess oil.In 1 tbsp oil saute 1 chopped tomato.In a blender jar,blend curd,ginger garlic paste,sautéed tomato and fried onion..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and fry chicken in low flame till it changes colour. Set aside.Add ghee and sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala.When they crackle,add the grated fresh coconut and toss till moisture dries.Add the ground paste,korma masala, red chilli powder and salt to taste.Toss and add the chicken.Fry till oil leaves sides..
- Add 1 cup water,few broken green chillies and cook on low flame till chicken is cooked through and gravy thickens.Sprinkle kewra essence and mix well.Add chopped coriander and serve hot with tandoori roti,naan or any Indian flat bread or jeera rice for any special occasion or weeknight dinner..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food degi chicken korma recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!