Albondigas Soup. It is our version of comfort food. Here is my basic Albondigas recipe. You can add any veggies you like to make it even heartier.
Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and hearty herb-filled meatballs. Translated, albondigas means "meatball" in Spanish. Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, albondigas soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
It is our version of comfort food. Here is my basic Albondigas recipe. You can add any veggies you like to make it even heartier.
Albondigas Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Albondigas Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have albondigas soup using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Albondigas Soup:
- Take of Meatballs.
- Get 2 lb of turkey, ground.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 tbsp of dried orgegano.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Soup.
- Make ready 1 of shallot, minced.
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 5 of carrots, chopped.
- Make ready 4 cup of cabbage, shredded.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Take 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 5 oz of El Pato Jalapeno Salsa.
- Make ready of Optional Toppings (after soup has been cooked).
- Prepare 1 of cilantro.
- Take 1 of avocado.
Packed Full Of Flavor, This Simple Albondigas Soup Is Sure To Become A Favorite. An incredible Albondigas soup which is a traditional Mexican meatball soup loaded with vegetables and full of flavor. This albondigas soup recipe was given to me from my mother-in-law. It's definitely one my favorite soups.
Instructions to make Albondigas Soup:
- In large bowl, mix all meatball ingredients and set aside..
- In large soup pot, sauté the shallots and garlic in the olive oil until shallots are translucent..
- Add the carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, chicken broth, water, cumin,and oregano, mix well and bring to boil..
- Using your hands, form the meat into golf ball size meatballs and gently drop into the boiling soup. Turn the heat down to medium low and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally (gently not to break apart the meatballs)..
- Add El Pato, stir and simmer for another 5 minutes…
- Serve with cilantro and/or avocado..
Honestly, it's better than most restaurants that I've tried. This Albondigas Soup, an authentic Mexican meatball soup, is served in a light and healthy broth full of When I want a light, healthy and filling meal, this Albondigas soup is always the clear winner. Reviews for Photos of Homemade Albondigas Soup. My albóndigas soup (known in Spanish as Caldo de Albóndigas, or Albóndigas en Caldillo) is an amazingly tasty Mexican-inspired soup that uses delicious ground beef and rice meatballs as the base. If you love a hearty, mildly spicy, zesty, thick and rich soup, then this homemade albondigas soup recipe is absolutely perfect for you.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food albondigas soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!