Fry stewed chicken. In a large shallow dish, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and turn to coat. In a large skillet, melt butter; cook chicken until juices to clear.
Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and corn starch in a small bowl; stir until smooth. Lightly brown the chicken a few pieces at a time in very hot oil. Place browned chicken pieces on a plate to rest while you brown the remaining pieces.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fry stewed chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fry stewed chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Fry stewed chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
In a large shallow dish, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and turn to coat. In a large skillet, melt butter; cook chicken until juices to clear.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fry stewed chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fry stewed chicken:
- Take of Chicken parts.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Make ready 3 tablespoon of thyme.
- Take 1 of scotch bonnet pepper.
- Make ready of Green onion chopped.
- Make ready of All purpose seasoning.
- Get of Chicken seasoning.
- Make ready of Maggi seasoning (all purpose).
- Take of Bell peppers (red, green).
- Make ready of Ketchup.
- Get of Barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
Drain off excess oil and return the chicken to the pan. Pour the marinade over the chicken and add the carrots. Remove the chicken from the bowl, reserving the marinade, and brown both sides in the oil and sugar mixture. Add the onions, peppers and garlic.
Steps to make Fry stewed chicken:
- Wash chicken with vinegar then season with onion, thyme, scotch bonnet pepper, all purpose seasoning, maggi seasoning, garlic and green onion. Leave over night to marinate..
- Heat oil in a pan. Then remove the onion, green onion, bell peppers, garlic from the chicken. Then fry.
- Fry until brown.
- After frying chicken, put chicken in a pot and add the seasoning that was removed from the chicken then add about 2 -3small cups of water. Then bring to boil..
- Add ketchup, barbecue sauce and sugar. Let simmer..
- Serve with rice.
Saute until the onions are translucent. Add the reserved marinade to the pot and then add enough water to "almost cover" the chicken. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add carrots and celery and season with salt and pepper. See recipes for Stove Top Stewed Chicken and Vegetables too.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fry stewed chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!