Chicken Salad With Thai Dressing. In a medium bowl, mix chicken, celery, green onions and peanuts. Toss dressing with chicken mixture and serve on a bed of Boston lettuce with the suggested accompaniments. Season both sides of the chicken breast with Thai spices.
In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime juice, toasted sesame oil, brown sugar, chili paste and water, until smooth and creamy. Place chicken into baking dish and pour marinade over top. For Dressing: combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken salad with thai dressing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In a medium bowl, mix chicken, celery, green onions and peanuts. Toss dressing with chicken mixture and serve on a bed of Boston lettuce with the suggested accompaniments. Season both sides of the chicken breast with Thai spices.
Chicken Salad With Thai Dressing is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Salad With Thai Dressing is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken salad with thai dressing using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Salad With Thai Dressing:
- Take of Salad Ingredients:.
- Prepare 3 heads of romaine lettuce.
- Make ready 1/2 head of red cabbage.
- Get 2 of oranges.
- Take 2 of skinless chicken breast.
- Take 1 tbs of oil.
- Get of garlic salt.
- Make ready of white pepper.
- Make ready 1/3 cups of (or as you desire) toasted almond.
- Get of Thai dressing Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of lime juice.
- Make ready 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 of thinly sliced shallot.
- Make ready 1 clove of grated garlic.
- Get 1 of red chili, minced.
- Take 1/2 inch of grated ginger.
If too thick, add one tablespoon of water at a time until it reaches desired consistency. For Salad: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss. Dressing: Pulse all ingredients in the food processor or blender. Thai Chicken Salad Assembly: Toss the salad ingredients in a big bowl with a drizzle of peanut dressing so everything gets coated.
Steps to make Chicken Salad With Thai Dressing:
- Pour together all Thai dressing ingredients into one container, shake them, and set aside..
- Wash and clean your veggies and cut them all including your oranges. Set aside..
- Prepare your chicken by marinating them with garlic salt and pepper or any seasoning that you like, let it sit about 15 minutes..
- Prepare non stick pan and add about 1 tbs of oil. Sizzle the chicken breast about 3 minutes each side, or turn a bit brown, and continue to bake them inside the oven about 10 minutes with the temperature 375°F or 190°C. Flip the chicken breast after first 5 minutes..
- Prepare your salad bowl, add the veggies, oranges, and the toasted almond, stir them well along with the dressing..
- Add your salad on plate, continue with the sliced chicken breast on top. Pour your dressing and ready to be served..
Season with salt and lime juice, and maybe a shot of fish sauce if you're feeling wild. You can also leave out the chicken and fish sauce to make this recipe vegetarian. Add some extra veggies to make up for the missing chicken! How to Make Thai Chicken Salad. Make the dressing: Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing together in a bowl or give them a shake in a mason jar.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken salad with thai dressing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!