Chicken Shahi Korma. Add the chicken and the tomato paste. Add the korma sauce base, yogurt, half and half, paneer, raisins, cashews, and salt. Taste and adjust to your liking.
Shahi chicken korma is a rich and flavourful curry. It's a dish invented for nobility. Spice, coconut, almond, cream and a hint of sugar come together in a sumptuous curry worthy of any celebration.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken shahi korma. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Add the chicken and the tomato paste. Add the korma sauce base, yogurt, half and half, paneer, raisins, cashews, and salt. Taste and adjust to your liking.
Chicken Shahi Korma is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Shahi Korma is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken shahi korma using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shahi Korma:
- Get 750 gms of chicken.
- Get 1 cup of curd.
- Make ready 1 of cinnamon.
- Make ready 5 of cloves.
- Take 5 of cardomom.
- Take 1/2 tsp of peppercorn.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 15 of almonds.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 5 of green chillis.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get of Garam masala.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
Chicken korma can be a great dish. This is a dish that has been around forever. Shahi Chicken Korma which is also known as Shahi Chicken is basically a side dish that comes with thick gravy. At that period of time, the royal cook Mir Bakawal used to cook this dish in the royal kitchen of Emperor Akbar.
Instructions to make Chicken Shahi Korma:
- Fry onions and chillis. Then blend it with almonds and milk..
- In a bow add curd and all the spice powders..
- Take the same pan used to fry the onions and chillis n add the cardamom, peppercorn, cinnamon n cumin and the ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smell disappears..
- Add the curd mixture and sauté. Then add the almond mixture and sauté for 5 mins..
- Then add the chicken, salt and cook on low flame. Add water and garam masala..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
The Chicken Shahi Korma recipe is not only very delicious but also quick to make. The korma has a thick and rich gravy that is fit for the Royals, hence the name Chicken Shahi Korma. Nonetheless, this easy Chicken korma is a curry with yogurt, fried onions and cashew nuts. The chicken is first marinated in yogurt, ginger-garlic, and chilli. Chicken Korma or Korma Chicken is a rich and luxurious chicken curry recipe that pairs amazingly well with Naan or Basmati rice or Indian Pav Bread.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken shahi korma recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!