Jollof Spaghetti. Add in the spaghetti, pushing it down or breaking it to fit into the pot. Making Jollof Spaghetti is almost the same as making the Nigerian Jollof Rice, I only add a little twist to this recipe to make it a more suited for Spaghetti. Note: My mixed vegetables consist of Carrots, Green Beans, and Sweet Peas but feel free to use any choice of Vegetables.
This spicy, easy jollof spaghetti is a new take on a West African classic.. Season Prawn and chicken breast with Multipurpose seasoning and salt. Place a pot on heat, add vegetable oil then add in the chicken to fry.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, jollof spaghetti. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jollof Spaghetti is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Jollof Spaghetti is something which I have loved my whole life.
Add in the spaghetti, pushing it down or breaking it to fit into the pot. Making Jollof Spaghetti is almost the same as making the Nigerian Jollof Rice, I only add a little twist to this recipe to make it a more suited for Spaghetti. Note: My mixed vegetables consist of Carrots, Green Beans, and Sweet Peas but feel free to use any choice of Vegetables.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jollof spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jollof Spaghetti:
- Prepare 150 g of Spaghetti.
- Get 11/2 Cup of Shredded Grilled Chicken.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Boiled down Pepper and Tomato mix.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Peppers and Carrot (cut in strips).
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Curry.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoon of Oil.
- Make ready 1/2 Teaspoon of Chicken Seasoning (Heaped).
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Get 1 of Medium Onion Bulb.
- Take of Spring Onion for garnish.
Jollof spaghetti is a delicious alternative to everyday Nigerian Jollof rice. This recipe is incredibly delicious and cooks way faster than the rice version. Perfect for lunch or dinner, you can also serve this for guest for a change. Nigerian jollof spaghetti is an adaptation of the popular, iconic and delectable Jollof rice.
Instructions to make Jollof Spaghetti:
- Cook spaghetti according to package instruction, strain and set aside. Wash and dice the peppers, carrot and onion in strips. Dice the spring onions. Heat up oil in a pot or pan..
- Sautee onion for a minute. Add curry, thyme, garlic powder and seasoning to the onion. Stir until fragrant. Do not burn this mix, otherwise it will affect the overall taste of the food..
- Add pepper mix and fry until it separates from the oil. Add water to loosen up the mix. Stir..
- Add shredded chicken. Stir and check for salt and seasoning. Allow to simmer for about 2 minutes, add cooked spaghetti, carrots and peppers. Stir to combine everything together..
- Allow to steam for about 1 minute to reduce the crunch of the carrot. Garnish with spring onion and serve hot. Enjoy💃.
Spaghetti is used in place of the rice in Jollof rice. It is the classic way spaghetti is cooked in Nigeria. When a food ingredient is loved and adopted in Nigeria, so many awesome twists are added to it you'd think its homegrown. salt to taste. In a large pot, boil some water. Once the water bubbles, add a tsp of salt and a tsp oil.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food jollof spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!