Salami chunks with Palak (spinach). Add the vinegar, mustard, honey, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper to the skillet. Soya Palak Bahar / Soya Chunks Palak Recipe. Soya Chunks Palak Recipe is a easy to cook, nutritious and healthy Palak Curry Recipe.
Let it cook for few more minutes till the spinach is fully cooked. In the mean time cut the canned sausage into small chunks like the way we do for panneer/tofu. Dont add any water to it.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, salami chunks with palak (spinach). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salami chunks with Palak (spinach) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Salami chunks with Palak (spinach) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Add the vinegar, mustard, honey, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper to the skillet. Soya Palak Bahar / Soya Chunks Palak Recipe. Soya Chunks Palak Recipe is a easy to cook, nutritious and healthy Palak Curry Recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook salami chunks with palak (spinach) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salami chunks with Palak (spinach):
- Get 1 smal packet of chicken salami.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Palak (spinach).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 of Green chilli chopped or sliced.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp each of Ginger garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Tomatopuree.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil or butter.
Blend thoroughly and add to skillet. When the tomatoes are properly cooked add soya chunks to it. Mix well and add the chopped Palak/spinach to it. Mix properly close the lid, reduce the flame and cook until the curry is done.
Instructions to make Salami chunks with Palak (spinach):
- First clean and chopped spinach and keep aside.
- Now chopped onion, tomato and garlic ginger to be ready.
- Chicken salami cut into chunks medium.
- Now heat a non stick pan add oil when hot add salami chunks when change it's colour drain out from oil and keep aside.
- .now add one tsp oil more and addginger garlic chopped sauté for one minute add onion sauté for 2minute add green chilli and tomato chopped sauté for again till tomato soft.
- Add chopped spinach and sauté till soft add all masalas add chunks also and put lid on the pan and cook on slow heat if feel dry sprinkle little water and cook when all mix with masala and spinach.
- Serve hot with rice and chapattis and prantha.
Switch off the flame and take the curry into a serving bowl and garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Method: Take spinach, garlic, water in a sauce pan and cook till it is wilted and the water has dried up. Cool this and take this in a blender and puree it. Spinach, coriander leaves and green chilli in a mixie and blend to form a smooth puree. Boil water in a pan, add a little salt and release the soya granules in the boiling water.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salami chunks with palak (spinach) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!