Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds. Then, sprinkle your coated chicken tops with sea salt and lemon pepper to taste. Great recipe for Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds. And, it's so easy to make.
It should be an adventure! lol. When I was thinking about recipes to use mike's hard in, I immediately went to lemon chicken in my mind. Everyone loves a nice lemon chicken and pouring mike's hard lemonade into the pot while cooking the chicken would be a great shortcut for the dish.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's lemon chicken & sweet garlic baby spuds. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Then, sprinkle your coated chicken tops with sea salt and lemon pepper to taste. Great recipe for Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds. And, it's so easy to make.
Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike's lemon chicken & sweet garlic baby spuds using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds:
- Take of ● For The Lemon Chicken.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of De-thawed Chicken Strips.
- Prepare 6 (1 oz) of Squares Sauté Express Lemon Butter [melted – an excelent product!].
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives [minced].
- Make ready 1 of Lemon [quartered + 1 tsp lemon zest].
- Get to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- Get to taste of Sea Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Dill [fine minced].
- Get of ● For The Sweet Garlic Butter Potatoes.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Pounds of Baby Golden Potatoes [sliced in half].
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion [quartered].
- Make ready 1/2 of White Onion [quartered].
- Get 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Fresh Celery [chopped].
- Make ready 4 (1 oz) of Squares Sauté Express Garlic Butter [melted – an excelent product!].
- Get 1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes [left whole].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt.
View the menu for Mike's Chicken and restaurants in Dallas, TX. Place chicken in shallow baking pan and pour lemon mixture on the top. More Recipes from our recipe page. Prices Subject To Change Without Notice.
Steps to make Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Here's all you'll need. Chop all of your vegetables and melt your butters. Mix well. Know carrots are a great addition as well..
- Rinse your chicken strips well, pat them dry and cut off anything you deem as unsightly. You can easily see the unsightly parts that need to be cut off chicken below..
- Seal both oven safe dishes with tight fitting lids..
- Pull dishes from oven and stir at 30 minutes. Place back in oven and bake 30 additional minutes..
- Your sweet garlic potatoes may need an additional 10 minutes longer. Just taste test them or check with a knife..
- This dish was served with fresh orange wedges and pear slices. It was garnished with lemon slices and fresh parsley. Fresh French Bread and my French Honey Butter also works well with this dish to cut the slight acidity with all the citrus. No need for desert with that! Enjoy!.
- My, "Mike's French Honey Butter Spread," recipe is found under my profile. Again, enjoy!.
From menu and event design, we are with you from start to finish. Making your special day one you will never forget! This is my second venture into the world of Moroccan flavored food (the other part: a delicious side of tagine veggies) and was the original dish that prompted me to start preserving lemons. A whole chicken is braised and simmered in an herby, lemon-olive sauce, and is then cooked in a tagine for a delicious, savory meal. The dish sounds pretty simple and the name, also, simple-simple enough.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mike's lemon chicken & sweet garlic baby spuds recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!