Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies. In a small bowl or mini prep, mix together the butter with the rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt. Place the butter into a roasting pan, and melt in the oven. When butter is melted, swirl to coat the bottom of the roasting pan, and place the chicken drumsticks and thighs, potatoes, and unpeeled garlic cloves into the pan.
Add chopped carrots and onion to pan. Test Kitchen Tips Common olive oil works better for cooking at high heat than virgin or extra-virgin oil. Arrange the chicken over the top of the potatoes, skin side down.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, roasted chicken, potatoes & veggies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
In a small bowl or mini prep, mix together the butter with the rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt. Place the butter into a roasting pan, and melt in the oven. When butter is melted, swirl to coat the bottom of the roasting pan, and place the chicken drumsticks and thighs, potatoes, and unpeeled garlic cloves into the pan.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted chicken, potatoes & veggies using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies:
- Make ready of chicken.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Make ready of vegetables.
- Make ready 8 of Red potatoes.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Frozen broccoli florets.
- Get 1 of Zucchini.
- Get 1/2 of Onion (or 1/2 bag frozen chopped onions).
- Get 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 1/2 of Minced garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Make ready 1 of Pack or can of chicken gravy (optional).
The chicken is done when crisp and brown and the potatoes should be roasted to a fine golden. Roasted Chicken And Potatoes- classic and comforting. This recipe comes from my family. As far as I remember, this dish was served by my grandmother on a Sunday family meal, together with a good soup and a great simple dessert, like crepes or doughnuts made from scratch.
Steps to make Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies:
- Cut chicken breasts down to approximately 2" x 3" or anywhere in that size range. Add chicken and all seasonings listed above for chicken into ziplock bag and shake to coat chicken and mix through. Set aside..
- Heat oven to 400..
- Clean potatoes and zucchini, pull frozen broccoli from freezer and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add olive oil and all seasonings for vegetables..
- Cut potatoes and add to mixture as you finish each one. This keeps any potatoes from starting to brown if you do a quick mix after a couple minutes. Mix all potatoes with olive oil and seasonings..
- Using a large baking sheet with a lip, spoon potatoes across sheet. Using a slotted spoon works best so you don't have too much oil on potatoes and so you can use the remaining oil and seasoning for the veggies..
- Bake potatoes for 10 minutes by themselves..
- Add broccoli and onions to mixing bowl with olive oil left over from potatoes. Cut zucchini and add to bowl. Mix well..
- Pull baking sheet from oven. Place chicken throughout and spoon veggies over everything. I try to keep as much off of the chicken as possible..
- Bake for 35 minutes or until potatoes and chicken are cooked through..
- Optional – serve with chicken gravy. Enjoy!.
Relatively cheap and easy to put together, this dish looks beautiful on the table, and it is also delicious. Place chicken in the center of skillet and arrange potatoes around. Roast until potatoes are golden brown and crisp and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of breasts. In a large roasting pan or casserole dish, add chicken, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food roasted chicken, potatoes & veggies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!