Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes. Pierce sweet potatoes with fork and place on baking sheet. Cut lengthwise slice off top of each potato. In medium bowl, mash potato pulp.
Go savory with ingredients like chorizo, eggs, and chipotle butter, or choose sweet with a sprinkling of pecans and a dash of marshmallows. Top with a pinch of salt and pepper. Apple, Bacon, Caramelized Onion and Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Sweet Potato.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked stuffed sweet potatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pierce sweet potatoes with fork and place on baking sheet. Cut lengthwise slice off top of each potato. In medium bowl, mash potato pulp.
Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked stuffed sweet potatoes using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes:
- Take 4 of med-large sweet potatoes.
- Make ready 1 head of broccoli (cut into florrets).
- Make ready 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Get 15 oz of can small white beans.
- Prepare 3/4 c of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Optional: bbq chicken.
Stuff the baked sweet potatoes with a layer of caramelized onions and diced, sautéed. Pierce potatoes all over with a fork and place in a shallow microwave-safe baking dish. Quick baked method: Make a quick baked sweet potato! Cut the potatoes in half, which drastically cuts down the bake time.
Instructions to make Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 450. Poke holes with a fork all over sweet potatoes. Roast potatoes for 50-70 minutes. In the meantime, in a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat. Add garlic, after about 30 seconds, add broccoli, red pepper flakes & kosher salt. Saute 5-7 minutes. Drain & rinse beans. In a blender add beans, water, 1/2 c shredded cheese, and kosher salt. Blend until well combined..
- Cut centers off from potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil (optional) and salt. Place cheese mixture, then broccoli then chicken (if using) then top with the rest of the cheese. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted..
Cut the potatoes in half, which drastically cuts down the bake time. And if you don't have time to bake your spuds in the oven, you can microwave them. (Bonus: a microwaved sweet potato has a lower glycemic index than one that's been baked in the oven.). In terms of nutrition, a baked sweet potato is already high in vitamins A and C, fiber, potassium and iron. You can skip this step and put them directly on the rack if you like. Easy paleo chili stuffed sweet potatoes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked stuffed sweet potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!