Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes. See recipes for Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes too. The best is that it can be adjusted to your taste as you bake it. I sometimes add a little more lemon.
Then, peel the skin of the sweet potatoes and chop it up into small cubes. Now, slice up the star-fruits and keep aside. Now add milk, water and jaggery to the kadhai.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kandi's greek-style potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
See recipes for Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes too. The best is that it can be adjusted to your taste as you bake it. I sometimes add a little more lemon.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kandi's greek-style potatoes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes:
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Make ready 4 of medium potatoes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped dill.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken base.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of melted bacon fat (or lard of your choice).
- Prepare of salt.
Stir continuously to mix the ingredients together. Lastly, add saffron soaked in milk, mix well and cook for another one minute. Firstly, in a deep-bottomed pan, add water along with potatoes and sweet potatoes and place it over medium flame. Let these boil and once done, drain the excess water.
Instructions to make Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes:
- Wash, peel and cut potatoes into wedges.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 whole lemon into a large ziplock bag.
- Add all the other Ingredients (except salt) to the ziplock bag with lemon juice and shake well, do this over a large container or bowl to prevent/catch any leaks, let sit for 1 hour or more, shaking bag periodically to remix and coat potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 425F, prepare a square oven safe dish with non-stick spray, pour bag contents into dish, bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven, salt dish generously (or to taste) and mix well, return dish to oven for another 20-30 minutes or until desired crispness/doneness.
Now, peel these and set these aside to cool. On a chopping board, chop the peeled potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, tomatoes into cubes and slice the green chillies. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kandi's greek-style potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!