Delicious Loaded Mashed Potatoes. Can't decide between baked potatoes or mashed potatoes? Melt butter in same saucepan over medium heat until sizzling. With flavors of a loaded baked potato, these loaded mashed potatoes will rock your side dish world!
Season potatoes with salt and pepper. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Drain and place in a large bowl.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, delicious loaded mashed potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Delicious Loaded Mashed Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Delicious Loaded Mashed Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Can't decide between baked potatoes or mashed potatoes? Melt butter in same saucepan over medium heat until sizzling. With flavors of a loaded baked potato, these loaded mashed potatoes will rock your side dish world!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook delicious loaded mashed potatoes using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- Prepare 5 medium of potatoes.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 of chicken bouillon cubes (i use Maggi).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready of "Loaded" Ingredients.
- Get 1/3 cup of to 1/2 cup green onion, chopped.
- Make ready 5 of bacon strips.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, your choice. i used moz because i was out of cheddar.
- Take 3 tbsp of sour cream.
Add the sour cream, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Beat on medium-low speed until light and fluffy. Amy's Delicious Mess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to. Use a potato masher to mash potatoes until smooth.
Instructions to make Delicious Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- Cut potatoes into half inch cubes, then rinse well with cold water. If desired, peel first. I like the peels :).
- Add water to cover potatoes. Bring potatoes to a boil. Add the minced onion, chicken bouillon cubes, and garlic now..
- Let potatoes boil about 25-30 minutes, until they can be squished easily.
- While waiting for the potatoes, chop the green onion and fry the bacon until crisp, so you can easily crumble with a fork..
- Drain the potatoes. Return to pot and add milk, butter, and salt..
- Mash potatoes to desired consistency. For creamier potatoes, add a little more milk..
- Mix in the bacon, green onions, and cheese until blended. Alternately, you can just top the potatoes when you add the sour cream..
- This is unmixed topping..
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter with milk until warm. Pour mixture over potatoes and stir. They're as much a part of Thanksgiving dinner as pecan pie and Uncle Festus. But mashed potatoes are labor-intensive, and on Thanksgiving Day, that's not necessarily an asset. The wonderful thing about these mashed potatoes is, they can be made ahead of time, then warmed in the oven when you're ready.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food delicious loaded mashed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!