Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken salad stuffed tomato. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken salad stuffed tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato:
- Take 1 of recipe butter Poached Chicken ,recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs, I used a mix of chives, parsley and thyme.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Spicy ranch dressig/dip, recipe attached in direction step #2, or more if desired.
- Prepare 4 of medium to large fresh beef steak tomatos.
- Make ready 8 cup of mixed lettece greens.
- Make ready 2 of medium cucumbers, peeled if desired and sliced.
- Take 8 of slices of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into bite size pieces.
- Make ready of GARNISH.
- Make ready 1 of recipe Bacon Cheese Breadsticks, recipe attached in direction step #3.
Instructions to make Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato:
- Have chicken meat removed from bone and cut into bite size pieces, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361056-lemon-herb-butter-poached-chicken-breasts.
- In a bowl combine chicken pieces, celery, onion, herbs and ranch dressing. Spicy Ranch Dressing / dip attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Divide lettece between 4 plates. Core tomatoes and cut in wedges but don't cut through just open enough to be able to fill with chicken salad. Place tomato in center of greens fill tomato with chicken salad. Divide cucumbers between plates and add bacon and serve with additional ranch dressing on the side. Serve with Bacon Cheese Breadstcks. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348315-bacon-wrapped-cheese-breadsticks.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken salad stuffed tomato recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!