Not your mommas chicken soup;). Take out your favorite soup pot and add a little olive oil in there. Next saute your garlic, chopped carrots , celery, and onions until almost tender. Add in some great boxed, low sodium broth like the one from Trader Joes, ( or any of your favorites) and a sprinkling of fresh parsley.
Bring to a boil over high heat. This new twist on an old goody is sure to tantalize your taste buds. Sounds crazy but will drive your taste buds crazy!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, not your mommas chicken soup;). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Not your mommas chicken soup;) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Not your mommas chicken soup;) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Take out your favorite soup pot and add a little olive oil in there. Next saute your garlic, chopped carrots , celery, and onions until almost tender. Add in some great boxed, low sodium broth like the one from Trader Joes, ( or any of your favorites) and a sprinkling of fresh parsley.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook not your mommas chicken soup;) using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Not your mommas chicken soup;):
- Prepare 2 lb of cleaned and denailed chicken feet (don't leave!).
- Make ready 1 lb of chicken gizzard/heart mix.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic minced.
- Get 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Take 3 tbsp of chicken bouillon (or to taste).
- Get 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of chicken wings.
- Get 3 of chicken legs.
- Get 1 lb of boneless chicken leg meat cut into cubes.
- Take 2 of chayote (or zucchini) cubed.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes cubed.
- Take 1 cup of baby carrots.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1 of corn on cob cut into pieces.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 small of head cabbage cut in chunks.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
And knock a cold on its tush! This "Not Your Mama's Cream of Chicken Soup" is one of my favorites! Even though its still HOT here in the south, I'm thinking of all things fall…apples, pumpkin spice everything, and soup! Not Your Mama's Chicken Noodle Soup.
Instructions to make Not your mommas chicken soup;):
- throw first 9 ingredients into large stock pot, cover with water, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 25 minutes..
- add chicken wings, chicken legs and leg meat, bring back to boil, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- add chayote, outdoors, carrots, frozen veggies and corn on cob, bring back to boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, cover and simmer till done, about 15 minutes.
- enjoy! the feet add something amazing to the broth, I like to add chopped radish and lime juice to my bowl, so yummy!.
The combination and the amount used of special chicken and veggies, as well as the seasoning/aromatics and the six hours of cooking time, result in a heavenly broth. The addition of wide rice noodles and garden-fresh cilantro are all thats needed to transform these simple ingredients into a wonderful. "Not your momma's chicken soup recipe". This chicken rice soup was a complete breeze to make, kitchen or no kitchen! Now luckily, we are just about a week out, if not less, from having a new I used chicken mushroom bone broth as the base, and you also have the option to thicken the soup by adding a bit of tapioca and coconut cream. OPTIONAL: (for when you're up to adding solids to your soup) – Alphabet noodles, ramen noodles, or rice – Precooked chicken, preferably from your leftovers, though a precooked, grocery store rotisserie chicken also does nicely Pour the chicken broth into a huge pot.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food not your mommas chicken soup;) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!