Campfire Potatoes. Combine the cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes. Fold foil up around potatoes and add broth. Seal the edges of foil well.
Sprinkle the mixture over the potatoes. Seal foil tightly and place on the prepared grill. Place two pieces of parchment next to each other over the foil.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, campfire potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Combine the cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes. Fold foil up around potatoes and add broth. Seal the edges of foil well.
Campfire Potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Campfire Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook campfire potatoes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Campfire Potatoes:
- Get 5 medium of potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of wor estershire sauce.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1 of pepper to taste.
- Get 1/3 cup of chicken nroth.
Sprinkle the onions and garlic over the parchment. In a large bowl, place sliced potatoes, oil, butter, salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary and paprika and toss. Lay out in a single layer over the onions and. You don't need a grill or a campfire to make these potatoes!
Instructions to make Campfire Potatoes:
- Place potatoes and onions on a large piece of heavy-duty foil; dot with butter. Combine the cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over potatoes..
- Fold foil up around potatoes and add broth. Seal the edges of foil well. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35 – 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
You can actually make campfire potatoes in the oven! Campfire Potatoes are an easy foil packet potato recipe using aluminum foil. These aluminum foil potatoes can be made on the grill, campfire or in the oven. Since they are cooked in a foil packet, clean up is a snap. Spread potatoes on foil leaving plenty of room to fold up later.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food campfire potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!