Pressure Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken. Stir soy sauce, ketchup, honey, and garlic together in a small bowl; pour over chicken. Add ¾ cup water and stir. Lock pressure cooker lid in place.
When the cook time ends, turn off the pressure cooker. When the valve drops, carefully remove the lid. A quick pressure cooker Asian chicken recipe with a sweet and savory sauce on tender, juicy chicken and stir fry vegetables for an easy weeknight meal that will make a perfect addition to your dinner rotation.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pressure cooker honey garlic chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir soy sauce, ketchup, honey, and garlic together in a small bowl; pour over chicken. Add ¾ cup water and stir. Lock pressure cooker lid in place.
Pressure Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pressure Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pressure cooker honey garlic chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pressure Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken:
- Take 3 pounds of Boneless/Skinless Chicken Thighs fat removed.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Fresh Garlic minced.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of Ground Chili Paste.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce, Low Sodium.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Heinz Ketchup.
- Get 3/4 cup of Clover Honey.
- Take 1/4 cup of Fresh Water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Potato Starch.
Add chicken stock, honey, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic and ginger to the bowl of the pressure cooker; Whisk to combine. Combine flour and House Seasoning Blend in a shallow bowl; Dredge chicken in flour mixture making sure both sides are coated. Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken in the Pressure Cooker. Add garlic, chili sauce, soy sauce, ketchup and honey to pressure cooking pot.
Instructions to make Pressure Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken:
- Brown the chicken in the pressure cooker..
- Add water, ketchup, soy sauce, honey, chili paste and garlic to the Pressure Cooker cooking pot and stir to combine. Add chicken and stir to coat..
- Lock lid and close Pressure Valve. Cook on High Pressure for 7 minutes. When Beep is heard, allow a 10 minute Natural Pressure Release..
- Using a heat resistant cup, remove some sauce and add the Potato Starch. Whisk to dissolve and then pour back into the pot and stir..
- Select Sauté or Browning and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sauce thickens..
Cover pot and lock lid in place. Make Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe (Pressure Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken) using a few pantry staples. Tender, juicy chicken glazed with deliciously sweet-savory Honey Garlic Sauce. Great family recipe for busy nights! These pressure cooker chicken breasts cook perfectly in minutes from fresh or frozen.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pressure cooker honey garlic chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!